Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
nebbyJen chapter 21 . 7/15
I haven't read this story in years and found myself once again enjoying every word. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
You so accurately, and wonderfully capture the personalities, and close bond, even early on in their friendship, that exists between Kirk, and Spock. I, for one, am greatly impressed with your caliber of writing ; thank you for sharing your gift!
Wonderful story.
Cuthien Silmeriel chapter 21 . 5/16
I love this! You do an excellent job of building the friendship between Jim and Spock in light of the new reboot history. Often fics that cover tarsus seem a bit OOC, but you portray both everyone perfectly. You’re an excellent writer and I hope one day you find the inspiration to continue, even if it’s a different story.
NightWolf0013 chapter 21 . 4/24
Nothing negative to say here. I'd just like to encourage you to keep writing. This is quality material, and I would enjoy reading more of it.
I absolutely enjoyed reading this story. It was beautiful.
Lenore Maslonka chapter 21 . 4/16
Thanks. I enjoyed your story. Wish was longer, but an excellent stopping point.
LM
MakiFox chapter 21 . 3/22
Still loving this fic! Thank you for writing it.
Robin Mort chapter 21 . 3/8
Well I think it's well cool but 2 years after your last post I expecct this may be dead which is a shame... hopefully I'll get a supprise in a few years and I'll find it complete...we'll see.
WriteItRight2 chapter 21 . 3/5
Just found this story today, but I really love it. There's no decline in quality, even over a long hiatus, and every chapter is fun to read, giving a good idea of the characters thoughts.

I will look forward to an update, whenever it may come. You are a good writer, and your skills hold over time.
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 21 . 1/19
This is so amazing! I just marathoned it because it was so good! You can never go wrong with JimWHUMP! I can’t wait for more too! Plus your writing style is really mesmerizing! It keeps me wanting more! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Kit Baker chapter 21 . 1/5
I hope you are still around, to receive comments, and I promise that there will be no overly-effusive or negative feedback (that horrid stuff). I just wanted to tell you what a great few hours I have enjoyed, reading your story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Aegis Linnear chapter 21 . 12/6/2017
This is the first Trek fiction I've ever read. There is no way any of the next ten I read will be this good, but you've made me want to read them anyway with this. Beautiful work, all the way through.
Startreking69 chapter 21 . 11/26/2017
Update please its such a good book
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
Amazing! The tentative friendship between Kirk and Spock. The concern; and the trust and the development is incredible. I feel like this really shows a potential scenario. I just wow, beautiful story!
2,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »