Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
Such a great fic! Lovely gem I found I'm glad I read this :)
daphnechrome chapter 21 . 8/12
I realize that you've not touched this in several years, but I just wanted to ask if you would be willing for me to use the beginning of this story for a story that's been rolling around in my head. In my case, I have the middle and end completed, just not a suitable beginning. I think yours might work quite well for it. If you're against it, just let me know. I'd give credit where due. I wish writer's block hadn't hit you with this fic...it was an awesome read (hence my rereading it in one sitting in the middle of the night).
Account 946663 deleted please chapter 21 . 7/27
That was good I enjoy reading this Tory great job on it.
TKcloud9 chapter 21 . 7/20
Read this story for the second time, still loved it as much as last time
MegCK97 chapter 21 . 7/20
Hey I wanted to tell you that I absolutely adored your work. your writing style is beautiful and every chapter had me grinning by the time I was through.
Hi just wanted to say that you are amazing and that even if my reading comprehension is not the best (English is not my first language) I love your story style and righting. I just kinda wanted to say thank you for the great story and for helping me pass my English step 4 finals

Lotsa love ️
You forgot a word but everything else was perfect ️

He didn't look remotely like a captain. He looked like a kid that had gotten the shit beat of him.

The shit beat out of him.
Pps
I'm totally in love with your expectations and theories
Hi just wanted to say that I love your story so far!

Ps just one thing you have a word in a sentence that I think is supposed to be an other word:

And thinking of the stupid thing, his angle twinged from where the damn thing's tongue had lashed around it and pulled him down.

: I think that angle is supposed to be ankle
another chapter? This is one of the most amazing fan fiction pieces that I have ever read that has not been from an actual writer. It would is also better than many that have. I would really like to know what happens after this. Truly perfect writing.
PupButt chapter 17 . 6/22
Please update.
Irene34 chapter 21 . 6/6
Are you considering continuing this story? Because it has been a real pleasure reading it...
sspencer17 chapter 21 . 5/22
Please, come back! I love this story.
Ne'ith5 chapter 21 . 5/4
Quick, someone make this fic into the actual movie! I feel like I'm watching the best of the original series. More please?
Yuri Amuyu chapter 21 . 5/1
This has been an amazing story and I can't wait to see what you do next.
2,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »