Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
Ahija chapter 21 . 9/14
Ok, so. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your story.

I don't usually reread stories, with exeption for my Favourites where I'll read them two, maaaaybe three times. Your fic? I actually lost count of how many times I've read it over the years. It's so good and warm and, yeah, bittersweet too, but at the end of the day it always makes me feel better. I love the characterisation of all of them, Kirk especially. I really believe that's what goes through his head most of the time.

I understand this fic is abandoned but I'm still thankful for the chapters you wrote and I have a feeling I'll be reading them for many years to come. So, thak you. And if you'd ever decide to continue, I'll probably still be here at 5 or 10 or 15 years.

Have a wonderful day and remamber there's someone who thinks of you fondly each time they feel down and reach for this fic to cheer themselves up.

Much love,
A.
Helen chapter 21 . 8/7
I recently got into the Star Trek movies (2009) and then stumbled upon this fic. I got so into it from chapter 1 that I didn't even notice it hadn't been finished and now I'm sad. The 21 chapters have been wonderful to read. If there are no plans to update, I thank you for the 21 chapters and I'll check out your other works.
erideath chapter 21 . 7/31
Great job on writing all of this. There's so much feeling into it and is so well written! Well done!
nebbyJen chapter 21 . 7/15
I haven't read this story in years and found myself once again enjoying every word. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
You so accurately, and wonderfully capture the personalities, and close bond, even early on in their friendship, that exists between Kirk, and Spock. I, for one, am greatly impressed with your caliber of writing ; thank you for sharing your gift!
Wonderful story.
Cuthien Silmeriel chapter 21 . 5/16
I love this! You do an excellent job of building the friendship between Jim and Spock in light of the new reboot history. Often fics that cover tarsus seem a bit OOC, but you portray both everyone perfectly. You’re an excellent writer and I hope one day you find the inspiration to continue, even if it’s a different story.
NightWolf0013 chapter 21 . 4/24
Nothing negative to say here. I'd just like to encourage you to keep writing. This is quality material, and I would enjoy reading more of it.
I absolutely enjoyed reading this story. It was beautiful.
Lenore Maslonka chapter 21 . 4/16
Thanks. I enjoyed your story. Wish was longer, but an excellent stopping point.
LM
MakiFox chapter 21 . 3/22
Still loving this fic! Thank you for writing it.
Robin Mort chapter 21 . 3/8
Well I think it's well cool but 2 years after your last post I expecct this may be dead which is a shame... hopefully I'll get a supprise in a few years and I'll find it complete...we'll see.
WriteItRight2 chapter 21 . 3/5
Just found this story today, but I really love it. There's no decline in quality, even over a long hiatus, and every chapter is fun to read, giving a good idea of the characters thoughts.

I will look forward to an update, whenever it may come. You are a good writer, and your skills hold over time.
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 21 . 1/19
This is so amazing! I just marathoned it because it was so good! You can never go wrong with JimWHUMP! I can’t wait for more too! Plus your writing style is really mesmerizing! It keeps me wanting more! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Kit Baker chapter 21 . 1/5
I hope you are still around, to receive comments, and I promise that there will be no overly-effusive or negative feedback (that horrid stuff). I just wanted to tell you what a great few hours I have enjoyed, reading your story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
2,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »