Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 1 . 4/13
This is so addicting! Your writing is so good and the characters are on point! I hope there is more to come!
I so love this fic.
I hope your life is going well. You deserve it for this story alone.
Awesome
God I love this.
X chapter 21 . 3/2
This was just lovely to read! It is clear that you put so much love and effort into this as you were writing it and I'm glad that you've left it up all these years so that I could stumble upon it now. I love the way you write Kirk with both versions of his canon in mind and I adore that slow build-up into the friendships Kirk so desperately needs from his peers. Thank you for sharing this 3
SlytherinSister1799 chapter 21 . 1/14
This is really good writing and I am supried it has taken me so long to see this story. I love it, wish there was more but I love that ending. :)
I know this is a v old story but I really loved reading it and if you ever finish it I would love to read it!
Kilana89 chapter 21 . 9/19/2019
This is a very sweet story!
fightboredom chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
Didn't he go to Tarsus at 14 and was born in 2233? So in 2246 he'd be 13. Also since it's only 2258 it's only 11 years later. Kodos wouldn't be an old man if he wasn't already old on Tarsus.

Also a couple chapters ago you mentioned "watching his brother die" but said earlier and in this chapter that Sam disappeared/ran away and Kirk couldn't find him even with hacking?
fightboredom chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
PS. in response to your AN.

4 pounds of pressure? That sounds extremely low. And like most bones, they break with sharp impact not steady pressure. you can set a heavy dumbbell or barbell on your chest just fine but drop even a 3 lb weight from several feet...

Where do we learn Kirk was an assistant combat instructor? I don't remember that anywhere in the movie.

He was destroyed in that fight but was only hit in the chest once that I can see. I'd think all his broken ribs happened on Nero's ship, especially that ridiculous jump and landing.
fightboredom chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
I've never understood why so many star trek 2009 fanfictions make Kirk allergic to everything. He has a reaction to a vaccine for an alien disease. That's the only thing in canon. That doesn't imply that he has a ton of other allergies. It might even imply the opposite because if he were prone to allergies, Bones would know it and would have given him something he knows Kirk is ok with.

I realize it provides a good excuse to beat up on Kirk in all these stories and give more color/meat to the stories. Same as how so many Daredevil stories have him only eating expensivenaturalorganic" food despite canon saying nothing like that and in fact contradicting it many times. Plus as a broke pro-bono/barter defense attorney he'd never be able to afford eating like that.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the story.
DJPaige3 chapter 21 . 8/30/2019
I know it’s been years since this has been updated but I love going back and reading this.
same ol' Tgirl chapter 21 . 8/8/2019
Wow I just discovered this in August 2019 - and it is so fabulous I can hardly believe it! Is it too much to wish the EPIC writer's block is over and more chapters may appear?
Mary thomas chapter 21 . 6/13/2019
Thoroughly enjoyed tale. Just as good as film or even old TV series.
2,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »