Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
Yuri Amuyu chapter 21 . 3/21
I come back and reread this story so many times. You need to read the story for this last chapter to really sink in with the truth of what they tell each other.
Vanilla'sCoco chapter 21 . 1/31
I'm even in the star trek fandom but this was just so amazingly written, and so clear and the emotions were very very beautiful. Thank u for writing this
3A07 chapter 21 . 1/10
Review was technically foe chapter 21... not 1
3A07 chapter 1 . 1/10
This is truly a remarkable story. I may hope for you to find inspiration to continue (and maybe even finish it) but even where it currently is, it has some sort of poetic ending. I really love it. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2020
This is most likely the second or third time I've posted on your creation, but having reread it again and finding myself once again deeply satisfied at every word I just wanted to say, "Thank you for sharing your talent."
cheesegeek chapter 20 . 8/31/2020
I'm here rereading this story for the third time and leaving a second review. I just love this story. It's so perfect. The flow, the dialog, the internal thoughts of Kirk, how he feels around Pike, how Pike feels about him, the blooming friendship between Spock and Kirk, Kirk's relationship with his crew... Reading this feels like falling into a ball of happiness and comfort :) Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2020
bro who gave you bad feedback ill tear their appendix out and feed it to my cat
vulcan chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
right now i feel like kirk tied and want to sleep it's not often i get tied i just want to take 40 winks as they say
RightPerspectiveofwhump chapter 14 . 8/9/2020
love the friendship of Kirk and Spock you show. love the story too thank you so much
autumnchild25 chapter 21 . 8/5/2020
I love it and I am craving more 3
WrittenforKids chapter 7 . 7/19/2020
LOVED the chess game! Very enjoyable chapter!
cheesegeek chapter 21 . 7/1/2020
I just wanted to thank you again for this great story that's leaving me feeling all warm and fuzzy and happy inside. Incredible job with this story - very true to the characters, their voices (internal and external), their relationships (some of which are just beginning to develop), the story from the movie, and last but not least, true to the emotions that a good Star Trek story brings! Yay! Thank you!
cheesegeek chapter 14 . 7/1/2020
Hello awesome person who is writing and sharing stories! A small typo - the second to last one: Turning from Pike he said, "Thank..."

The first " is missing.

Thanks for this wonderful story! i know you wrote it several years ago, but it's new to me :)
SunhatLlama chapter 21 . 6/14/2020
OMG this entire fic was astounding! I loved the entire thing! I do hope you come back one day and finish this great story! I know it has been 5 years since your last update, but I still reread this often.
Shadowsingercat chapter 21 . 6/5/2020
these two are babies who need to be bundled in warm,blankets and held for as long as possible, given a break, and held again
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »