Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
Pumacura chapter 21 . 4/26
Please please please update this, I love this story and have read it quite a few times :)
Reyna chapter 21 . 3/24
beautifully written
PeachGirl51 chapter 21 . 1/20
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Silverdragonstar chapter 20 . 11/21/2021
I truly love how you are handling all of the characters.
Kimanne68 chapter 21 . 10/27/2021
I reread this story. I love it even more. If you ever feel like finishing it, I would be grateful. I don't know why anyone would be negative unless they were jealous. You are a very good writer.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 21 . 8/23/2021
Just re-read this story for the first time in awhile. Just want to say thanks for the fantastic character piece and just how well you write everyone in character!

I hope all is well with you and yours, and that it's only writers block in action and not anything more serious.

Thanks again for the thoroughly enjoyable read
TheePebble chapter 21 . 6/18/2021
Wonderful
Yuri Amuyu chapter 21 . 3/21/2021
I come back and reread this story so many times. You need to read the story for this last chapter to really sink in with the truth of what they tell each other.
Vanilla'sCoco chapter 21 . 1/31/2021
I'm even in the star trek fandom but this was just so amazingly written, and so clear and the emotions were very very beautiful. Thank u for writing this
3A07 chapter 21 . 1/10/2021
Review was technically foe chapter 21... not 1
3A07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
This is truly a remarkable story. I may hope for you to find inspiration to continue (and maybe even finish it) but even where it currently is, it has some sort of poetic ending. I really love it. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2020
This is most likely the second or third time I've posted on your creation, but having reread it again and finding myself once again deeply satisfied at every word I just wanted to say, "Thank you for sharing your talent."
cheesegeek chapter 20 . 8/31/2020
I'm here rereading this story for the third time and leaving a second review. I just love this story. It's so perfect. The flow, the dialog, the internal thoughts of Kirk, how he feels around Pike, how Pike feels about him, the blooming friendship between Spock and Kirk, Kirk's relationship with his crew... Reading this feels like falling into a ball of happiness and comfort :) Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2020
bro who gave you bad feedback ill tear their appendix out and feed it to my cat
vulcan chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
right now i feel like kirk tied and want to sleep it's not often i get tied i just want to take 40 winks as they say
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »