Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
I absolutely enjoyed reading this story. It was beautiful.
Lenore Maslonka chapter 21 . 4/16
Thanks. I enjoyed your story. Wish was longer, but an excellent stopping point.
LM
MakiFox chapter 21 . 3/22
Still loving this fic! Thank you for writing it.
Robin Mort chapter 21 . 3/8
Well I think it's well cool but 2 years after your last post I expecct this may be dead which is a shame... hopefully I'll get a supprise in a few years and I'll find it complete...we'll see.
WriteItRight2 chapter 21 . 3/5
Just found this story today, but I really love it. There's no decline in quality, even over a long hiatus, and every chapter is fun to read, giving a good idea of the characters thoughts.

I will look forward to an update, whenever it may come. You are a good writer, and your skills hold over time.
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 21 . 1/19
This is so amazing! I just marathoned it because it was so good! You can never go wrong with JimWHUMP! I can’t wait for more too! Plus your writing style is really mesmerizing! It keeps me wanting more! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Kit Baker chapter 21 . 1/5
I hope you are still around, to receive comments, and I promise that there will be no overly-effusive or negative feedback (that horrid stuff). I just wanted to tell you what a great few hours I have enjoyed, reading your story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Aegis Linnear chapter 21 . 12/6/2017
This is the first Trek fiction I've ever read. There is no way any of the next ten I read will be this good, but you've made me want to read them anyway with this. Beautiful work, all the way through.
Startreking69 chapter 21 . 11/26/2017
Update please its such a good book
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
Amazing! The tentative friendship between Kirk and Spock. The concern; and the trust and the development is incredible. I feel like this really shows a potential scenario. I just wow, beautiful story!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2017
Love this thing way too much. Love, love, love!
Perenne Allegro chapter 21 . 10/31/2017
I would only give pozitive feedback i just loved this story i just wish y had finished it.
I love 'normal' stories that just goes into their 'everyday' life and not just saving the world from the big bad all the time where there is interaction and getting to know one an other :)
So if y ever wish to finish it i would be really happy. :)
anyctophilian chapter 21 . 8/23/2017
surprisingly i do enjoy this soo much! and here's hoping you'll finished this...i need to know that jim will be alright..
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2017
Such a great fic! Lovely gem I found I'm glad I read this :)
daphnechrome chapter 21 . 8/12/2017
I realize that you've not touched this in several years, but I just wanted to ask if you would be willing for me to use the beginning of this story for a story that's been rolling around in my head. In my case, I have the middle and end completed, just not a suitable beginning. I think yours might work quite well for it. If you're against it, just let me know. I'd give credit where due. I wish writer's block hadn't hit you with this fic...it was an awesome read (hence my rereading it in one sitting in the middle of the night).
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »