Reviews for Symptoms of Fatigue
Guest chapter 1 . 12h
I am greatly enjoying your wonderful friendship story with these special. enduring characters!
Redstart chapter 21 . 6/6
Gidget1889 chapter 21 . 2/6
No need for negativity! I enjoy your story so much! If you have gotten negativity with this story I seriously need to question their sanity. You have kept the story clean (minor language but that is everyday life) and you have given a very realistic and detailed analysis of what the mental and physical repercussions such an event could have on a group of rather strong Individuals; the captain in particular. Thank you. I’ve always wanted a good realistic take on the aftermath of the disaster.
Ayjah chapter 21 . 12/20/2023
So intriguing. I would love to read more if you ever return to this story. So well written.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2023
What an amazing story. Thank you
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2023
whenever i get bit by the star trek hyperfixation bug again I end up rereading this fic and it is always as excellent as I remember
Pink defender chapter 2 . 1/2/2023
Stayed up really late to re read the whole thing in one go so my review had a small error in it, wish you could come back and edit reviews like on other platforms. Anyway,

Meant to say came back and am still loving this, and say that I will continue to come back and re read and hope the author finishes this marvellous, amazing story
Pink defender chapter 1 . 1/2/2023
Come back for a re read and still loving it.
Lacy Love chapter 21 . 7/29/2022
Honestly I’ve been where you are with the writers block, and this chapter really feels like a closing segment. So if you don’t ever finish this it’s fine for me, cause I get closure in reading it. Thanks for the amazing work!
Pumacura chapter 21 . 4/26/2022
Please please please update this, I love this story and have read it quite a few times :)
Reyna chapter 21 . 3/24/2022
beautifully written
PeachGirl51 chapter 21 . 1/20/2022
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Silverdragonstar chapter 20 . 11/21/2021
I truly love how you are handling all of the characters.
Kimanne68 chapter 21 . 10/27/2021
I reread this story. I love it even more. If you ever feel like finishing it, I would be grateful. I don't know why anyone would be negative unless they were jealous. You are a very good writer.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 21 . 8/23/2021
Just re-read this story for the first time in awhile. Just want to say thanks for the fantastic character piece and just how well you write everyone in character!

I hope all is well with you and yours, and that it's only writers block in action and not anything more serious.

Thanks again for the thoroughly enjoyable read
2,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »