Reviews for Bare Naked Time Travel
lexus4444 chapter 1 . 3/2
This is actually a excellent starting to a story and very funny.
Dhr. A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 2/12
Where's the next chapter?
Sanguinis13 chapter 1 . 1/31
Another good story that I hope to see continued, though that seems somewhat unlikely at this point. Overpowered to godlike and questionably sane or worse Naruto's are always good and usually funny, to me anyway, as is time travel.
zeek17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
If oneshot change status to 'complete', please.
LadyEudave05 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Plz update soon
a fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
If you see this you should get back to growing this story the start and lay out is pretty well done according to what happen or could happen in a way that is fun, I can't wait if you do some how get back to it to see what happens to turn Anko one day into a pussy cat along with Kurenai
waytodawn0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
WHY haven't you continued this story? It sounds sexy and hilarious
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Good idea, but I don't think I like this Naruto.
SkyCaptain502 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I approve of this story and, in my humble opinion, it should be the next one you focus on. Throw in an M rating and you have the makings of greatness.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OMG! For the love of Madness, the LOG, and ramen-UPDATE! This is awesome:)
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Of all the fking...
WHY is this only one chapter?! WTF?
This is sheer, solid, fucking, GOLD!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Keyser.S chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Best laugh I had in a while. Kind of makes me sorry it seems to be discontinued, or probably on hiatus. It's too damn funny not to be continued, you see.
For what it's worth, I'd like to see more chapters of this.

All in all, this is a simple and hilarious work of art. Let me know when you make something else like this!

Keyser out!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Great idea! Absolutely love it! I can't wait to see what crazy thing will happen next! :D
Chaoticist chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I really, really want to see this fic continued. It's brilliant. Carry on!