Reviews for Hands On
RexDna chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Omg! I loved this.. hehe.. so cute.
satomika chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I honestly cried when sakuragi talked about his dad...
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I 3 this fic to pieces. One of the few truly great RuHana's I've read in a long time. I love the fact that it's not rushed and that the relationship is built up.
blissbubbles chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love you. I love you for writing this awesome story. I'll have you know that there are tears of joy streaming down my face right now. I haven't read a good RuHana fic for a while now and it makes me incredibly happy to stumble upon this amazing piece. Thank you. I loved it so much. If I could favorite it a thousand times, I would. Haha. :)
narel-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
it's been awhile, but RuHanaRu never gets old. and this fic is superbly adorable.. sexy yet so innocent at the same time. loved it loads! :D
hanachan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Good! Good! Good!
Star7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Love this - to pieces - utter genius.

Simple, enjoyable, believable, some awesome lines . Especially love the innocence of them and the idea of horror when they realise what they are to each other.

This fic is so firmly placed right in the middle of the ruhanaru-romance genre, and yet is so pleasingly refreshing from all the other get-together fics we get between these two.

"I'd rather stick my dick in a garbage disposal" - hahah oh Rukawa xD We never thought of you were capable of such.

A rounded, satisfying and enjoyable story. Loved it :D
thelostmap chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Really loved this. I hope you'd write more HanaRu. So good. 3
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love your fic especially the ending. It's really cute to see Rukawa slipped like that. Hoping to read more HanaRu from you _
Kazu0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Recently I started to re-read Slam Dunk fanfiction, and was very, very happy to foud your fic, it is quite good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
oh my gosh! i really love this fic.. it amazing and fun to read... i already read it many times..and i still can't stop reading it.. oh please make another story about this two.. please... ...
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
oh, good, this is relatively recent. Hate reviewing 8-yr-old fics.

paypi chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
gosh! i love your story! you've manage to compress it in one chapter and still made it good!
rukiharem chapter 1 . 7/17/2010

This is really well written. I love how you set them up to fall for each other.
Mitsukiu chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really enjoyed this, love the sexual tension between them x)

Good job and keep the HanaRu stories :D