Reviews for A Musical Crisis
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Puff, the Magic Dragon. LOL. That is excellent :)
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
He's right, it's a horribly depressing song. It's a cartoonified take on Causley's Nursery Rhyme of Innocence and Experience - "O where are the other / Girls and boys? / And why have you brought me / Children's toys?"
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LMAO, nice.

-Ellie
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*laughter* Absolutely delightful!
Georgiagurl chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
LMAO this is great!
totalreadr at yahoo chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
"Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys." - "That last part" *is* in the song.

It's not an "innocuous" song at all - and it's not about friendship. It's a sad song about the end of childhood. This story brought back memories of brawling with the other kindergartners because they sang the song cheerfully, with no respect for the fact that it's sad.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was plangent, and I'm certain painful for Severus. I had to smile, though, along with Hermione.

Excellent job, as always!
cecelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I love how this swings from laugh-out-loud to "Oh, the poor man! (However misguided...)" back to laugh-out-loud. I especially love the degrees of scowls, "Laughing now could lead to a divorce", and the way that James Sirius seems to definitely take after his namesakes. Thank you!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
You do realize that "Puff the Magic Dragon" is a song about pot don't you?
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a swell, and cool reading. Have a divine day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2