Reviews for Caked
IAmLoisLane chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I liked the analogy at the end of the story. So cute.
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
The mud of life had caked them together, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

that is officially my new favourite quote :)i may even end up writing it on my quotes jeans when i get round to buying an indelible marker pen :D another story that makes it so worth skipping last lesson to read your fanfix :D
AllyBallyBee chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I like that they're so close and fuzzy and that there's an element of more between them and yet, there are still those boundaries defined and they're not going to cross them. And the humour allows them to cover any possible awkwardness that could arise from their situation.

You do their humour REALLY really well. I can always imagine them actually saying these words.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hahahaha!'

what a funny cute story!

i totally loved it

scully had me cracking up

so did mulder!

great job! i loved it

keep it up!
SpecialAgent AdrianLathan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I can't do my work because I'm on FanFic readin ur story, lol. Anyway, just wanted to say once again, marvelous work! Quick 1 shot that had everything I could hope a FanFic from you would have and as always, I'm waiting for your creative mind to get to work on the other stories that I'm patiently waiting for updates on. :-) Keep writing magic Ma'am.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
"Will you be mad if I wear a football helmet in the car from now on?"

"You won't know until you read my memoirs."

That is a great line. You've got some excellent humor in this fic. Good work!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 9/17/2009