Reviews for The Naked Guy Upstairs
coxie chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Hahah I love the a/n you rock bb!

Alice and Rose both cracked my shit up: A vagina guru, vagitarian, and a total vaginator. I think the vagitarian is probably my favorite. )

Well Nakedward at least knows what he wants and isn't afraid to make it known. He's definitely cocky as hell in assuming she's there to hump his brains out. Plus as it seems it's not the first time he's been called a pig.

Yeah I think it's safe to say that Prunella Ironsnatch needs to school that man in the art of being a gentleman, just as you said.

Oh and the blog post? Pure fucking WIN! "Peno"
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
as long as you are writing about 'it', I'm in
polyphany chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Love it! Can't wait for more!
SumFun chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
That was awesome. I am very excited about this story. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh Edward is so wickedly funny and arrogant I think I am going to like this. Of course, anything you write it going to be good.
snshyne chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love a cocky Edward. More please.
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Gotta' give Nerdella a lot of credit. I would have bolted with the first innuendo.
Mica54 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I loved the chapter. Bella's blog was absolutely hilarious.
patch138 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
i hope bella holds her ground and makes him work for it!

Tiffany
pkitten21 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I Love drunk Bella blog postings - and I love the Alice/Rose banter!
montannaleigh chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
oh dear. is it bad that i kinda hope she doesnt? lol im almost hoping he will rub off on her ( pun intended) hahahahahahah. wow. anyways i love this story :) you rock.
Linds14 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
-“Yeah, I’m jealous of your cornucopia of cooch cooties,” I snort as I roll my eyes.-

Very nice and creative alliteration! haha

-“Did you talk to him or just run screaming at the sight of an actual human male dick?” Rose asks, laughing and elbowing Alice in the ribs.-

Haha. Hilarious!

I enjoyed Rose and Alice's use of different "vag" words to describe Edward...vagitarian, vaginator...haha

Edward is definitely cocky...yet somehow suave. haha. He definitely got Bella flustered.

I am definitely liking TNGUS! :)
flecour chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Wow I bet she's right though about him not wanting people to expect much from him, with the exception of sex. Interesting, Im sike to see it all play out! )
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I love me an unapologetic piggish Edward that tells it like it is! The conversation with Alice and Rose had me laughing so hard I thought I'd wake my hubby up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
maggielovesme8997 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Only you could come up with a name like Prunella Ironsnatch. That is just too freakin funny! I'm liking this Edward. I don't know why, but I'm getting a Dr. Doug Ross/Rhett Butler vibe from him. I can't wait for the next chapter.
13,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 895 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 915 .. Last Next »