Reviews for Unsettled Future BusinessSequelHold me I'm Sick
spike'smate chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
loved it
sweetprincipale chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I love the engagement scene! I have enjoyed both of the prequels to this chapter, and looking forward to finishing this one!
applemysteries chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
AW! Buffy tickling Spike was way to cute! :) Love this series, so glad they mated. And I'm happy Giles is giving her away! But, I think it'd be best if Willow and Tara weren't taken back to England, and who is Giles to make all the decisions about Buffy and her friends lives when he hasn't even been around? Though personally I would have liked to see them keep him more in the loop. I also wouldn't have made him the complete bad guy although in season seven when it comes to Buffy and Spikes relationship him and Wood are totally the bad guys so I guess it fits. Great Story, I love it! EEK!
applemysteries chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
AH! THEY MATED! AH! :D 3 3 3
applemysteries chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Anya's pregnant yay! Okay, sorry I know this is Spike and Buffy (My Favorite couple) But Willow and Tara along With Xander and Anya are my Fav's as well. i just love those coupes! Great Job, I can sense some mating coming on though. :) Or at least I hope I can.
Munchichi chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Well we know Spike wants to be mated...just when will Buffy see the light? She is a lucky girl to have Spike in her bed. Great story can't wait for more chapters.
ZigBabe chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
It's good so far, I really like it.
Lani1402 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
very cute story!

one teensy thing, it should be a cheque, not a check.

Easy mistake though!