Reviews for Enigma of Mine
SierraBolt chapter 1 . 5/2
this is a fantastic story! i love it!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 4/24
Oh my god thank you for writing this!
Venipa chapter 5 . 4/21
Three deaths, not bad lol u should make the next set based off the other two movies
SilverStarWaters chapter 5 . 3/17
No! You can't end it here! Do you have a sequel hidden somewhere? *peers around* well its cute, and I liked it and I am pretty sure you just inducted me to a new fandom.
Knight of the Round Bagel chapter 5 . 3/9
Normally, I don't bother reading stories less than fifty thousand words. Normally, I don't read slash. I have found that most slash authors pervert the characters far too much in order to make the slash work that I can't stand reading the story. This particular fanfic, however, merges two of my favorite universes. And I have never yet come across Riddick in fanfiction, so it was an extra surprise to see this. I really enjoyed the few chapters there are. Well done.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
TheOneKyoCatLover chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
i like this,very much so. although i am kinda wondering what happend to Goro but he was probably just left behind or killed oh well
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
hahah you go harry! show him whos boss!
lunabane chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
You should see the movie! It's AWESOME! You won't regret seeing it!\(Δ)/
Leya Anhaylla chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
That was so cool! I so FREAKING love HP/PB/Riddick crossovers! You did it very Well! But guess i will never see a fiction where Shazza and Zeke survive Ahaha. Anyway It's just perfect! I'm just a little sad for Goro... Bof, I will just imagine that Keiran will keep returning on the planet for birng em food :)
Good Job really!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Loved the chapter!
Sad that Goro couldn't have gone with them, but liked how the story went anyway! So glad to have found this! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Really am loving Riddick and Harry's interactions! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Loved the chapter!
Can't believe you haven't seen the movie, that would explain why you called Owen (the guy who saved the passengers) the Captain. The Captain died while in the Cryo-Pod, those comet debris that made holes in the ship had went through his Cryo-Pod, killing him. But that doesn't matter, loved the chapter anyway! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Loved the chapter!
I am loving this Harry, and I never liked Fry for what she did in the movie, so I'm looking forward to the bashing that look like will happen! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Loved it!
So glad that you've decided to do a story to the one-shot, and what's even better is that it's completed! This will definately be a good read, especially when it was you who wrote it! :D