Reviews for Enigma of Mine
reinforced hell chapter 5 . 4/13
Definably want to read the second and third movie of this.
This is great! though, im sad goro was left behind! He was so loyal to his 'mate'!
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 3/8
I loved it was amazing
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Cute. Would not say no to a sequel :-)
Sevvus chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
aw did he just leave goro behind? i mean understandable but still..could of been his new familiar or something lol
did you ever make a sequel to this? i would have liked to read it.
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
But Goro? The babby raptor?
SierraBlackIII chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
this is a fantastic story! i love it!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Oh my god thank you for writing this!
Venipa chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Three deaths, not bad lol u should make the next set based off the other two movies
SilverStarWaters chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
No! You can't end it here! Do you have a sequel hidden somewhere? *peers around* well its cute, and I liked it and I am pretty sure you just inducted me to a new fandom.
Knight of the Round Bagel chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Normally, I don't bother reading stories less than fifty thousand words. Normally, I don't read slash. I have found that most slash authors pervert the characters far too much in order to make the slash work that I can't stand reading the story. This particular fanfic, however, merges two of my favorite universes. And I have never yet come across Riddick in fanfiction, so it was an extra surprise to see this. I really enjoyed the few chapters there are. Well done.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
TheOneKyoCatLover chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
i like this,very much so. although i am kinda wondering what happend to Goro but he was probably just left behind or killed oh well
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
hahah you go harry! show him whos boss!
lunabane chapter 3 . 8/8/2014