Reviews for The Truth Of You
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
amazing. you're very talented- great voice.
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/3/2009

I was at first astounded to hear Booth call Brennan "baby," but then I remembered it just as you've written it here: his forgotten boundaries, her true needs.

I wonder if Bones will ever bring up the "you called me 'baby'" thing with Booth?
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I loved this one! You've written it really well, the flow is fabulous and the emotion you've managed to get out is fantastic! GREAT WORK!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
The psychic better be right! Fantastic one-shot. I loved this.

From A Fanfiction Angel
love2read2much chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Your story was so sweet. I thought it very clever of you to write the emotions and conflict going on in Brennan's mind.

I like many others have had my hand on the rewind button of my remote needing to hear and see Booth holding Brennan and whispering to her what was truly on his mind. I think he needed to say it, just as much as she needed to hear it.

Look forward to reading more from you soon.

Keep up the great writing.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh my gosh! Booth actually said "I've got you baby"! FOR REAL! Loved how you wrote your story around the TV episode using actual dialog. You probably are the first Bonesfic writer to catch these magic words in the season 5 opener. (Wonder if you can wear out a DVR recordng by rewinding to a specific segment a kazillion times?)
Hedgehog74 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Loved the story! Thanks!
iamiamjake chapter 1 . 9/18/2009

In my head Brennan would not allow herself to just sit and think about such personal matters, but I still like your take on it.

I like her thinking that the sort-of-retracted declaration of love was evidence that he is confused like her.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Along with every Bones fan under the sun...we all want that wonderful psychic to be right!

She' right up in the ranks of Caroline Julian as far as BB shippers go, I say :)

Loved this little fic too. It's so sweet. :)

Nothing like a good episode to get the fanfic ball rolling. :)

You know what's funny? I'm just like Brennan in this fic...that one bit, i have watched over and over, just making sure I can hear the 'baby'.

I don't know if you're a CSI fan, but this reminds me of the episode where Grissom calls Sara 'Honey'. :)

"The words that tumble from his mouth in a moment of unguarded honesty, intimacies unchecked but most certainly intended."

I loved that line too. :)

Thanks for another awesome fic. :)

tansypool chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Nyaw! That is very cute! I can imagine her thinking that, and I'm pretty sure Avalon was right... Avalon was awesome.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Beautiful. :)
chucky89us chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
love this, love your writing style. Can't wait for more 5:01 spawned awesomness! :)
lizook chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is such a wonderful, poignant, *realistic* look inside Brennan's head. There's no doubt in my mind she's observant enough to recognize the hidden meaning.

Loved this: "The words that tumble from his mouth in a moment of unguarded honesty, intimacies unchecked but most certainly intended. Words that he’s spoken to her in the past, but never with such urgency, never with so much passion on each passing breath and such an overt promise dripping off of every syllable."

It's such a wonderful insight - that he's said these things before just never quite with this intensity, this need... Gives me chills.

Wonderful, wonderful job!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
REALLY good ...YOU wrote her perfect!
206 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009