Reviews for Dedication Takes A Lifetime
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
SAD KURT IS SAD :'(

I luve Kurt :)
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
WTF? I thought I could tolerate Finn/Kurt...until now. No matter how disgusted I may be at the moment, good. Haha.
shell of a human chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
it took a lot for me not to cry at the end. so great
Jazz Salads chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
For a "but it was all a dream~~" ending, I thought you handled it very well. Not nearly as much of a piece of crap as you think ;P It was very well written, I found. Finn seemed out-of-character so suddenly and that did throw me a little but when Kurt woke up, aww. It made sense and was sad at the same time. Good job, though!
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
LOVE IT!

I especially love how you used all time low lyrics!

They're my favorite band

and awh! Poor Kurt ):
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
To be honest, I was concerned for a minute when Finn showed up and kissed Kurt, because that seemed so out of character for him (and OOC-ness is something that really bothers me in fanfictions), but then the way it turned out to be a dream fit so well and it made me want to cry for Kurt!
Nessy chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Whoa... That was awesome. At first I was like, wow, that was really abrupt, but then I got it haha. Normally I get pissed when it ends with "and then he woke up", but in this case, it worked perfectly and I would have been more upset had it actually happened lol. Anyway, I'll definitely go check out some more of your work now! Keep it up!
Regency chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
If this is bad, I pretty much admit to having no discernible taste. I loved it. I ship them so much it hurts. This story makes me happy and sad at the same time.
HipWallflower chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
LoveLoveLove it. I don't think it's crap at all! I love Kurt and you wrote him totally well ... I like the dream idea, you pulled it all off so well! :)
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yeah, it was KIND OF a piece of crap... but I like the idea behind it. Some parts were really well done; and I liked your descriptives.
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 9/17/2009