Reviews for Birthday Blessings
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
So sweet!
lola chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww continue with the one shots, i love b and c in season 3 :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
this is not mature lol maybe like a light fluffly version of mature but its not not enough detail in thier sex so it doesnt create a vivid picture in your mind but i like it
Dr. Holland chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Aw, so cute! :-D Love this one... what a birthday for Chuck!
TriGemini chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
These are great to read.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
THANK YOU, DEARIE! This was awesome. Very smuffy indeed. ;) Of course the whole first part was plain hotness & awwww she gave him the heart pin! I don't get why the show can't just give a hint of this kinda thing. A CB birthday ep for C's is all I want. XD Anyway, as I said, loved it & thanks again again! :)
scarlett2u chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Aww, that was so sweet...and sexy. Kind of like the "dessert" she ordered in ;)
I'm sure Heather will be delighted with your gift.
chairilove chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
loved it. wholesome CB goodness :)
Elise chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
sorry this is a short review but I LOVE these stories (especially this chapter!) Please keep writing :) Thanks, I really enjoyed this. It made me so happy!
edenfalls2.0 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Hahah. Hot.
chairobsesser chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
aww, love the second part! the first part makes me sad for chuck :(
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
LOL! That ending was priceless! Aww, B worrying about Chuck wanting to be a father. That was so cute. See, I do love me some fluff. It's just the fact that I feel like I'm not a good fluff writing. XD But thank you, hun for writing this for my birthday! :)
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw! That was so sad! The moment Chuck forever became my fave... :'( You wrote his pov perfectly.

*excited to read the fluffy one*
Ziah chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Yay! I love excited-father-to-be!Chuck. And poor traumatized Serena...I feel like that probably happens to her a lot with the Basses. :)
JNYC chapter 2 . 9/18/2009