Reviews for Second Best Isn't So Bad
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Do you know how to end a fic, or what? That was just so cool! I enjoyed how they interacted the whole fic, and then to have you end it exactly like that. You are awesome. :-D
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh my! hahahaha I would pay to see his face!

Again I love your writing! It makes my study breaks so much worth it. )
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This sort of reminded me of Magic, but the other way around. Am I that crazy? And it's kind of weird reading them out of order, idk. lol

I also think this one is my favourite (with the sports vs sex one) :)

-blondieland.
JlovesA chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed this one. “Are we going to drink, too? Because as you said, that’s what we usually do.”

Lol, you've got Bones down to a tee.
here-not-there chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
“It’s just that my clothes there were awesome, Bones!” He flattened his tie against his shirt. “And it didn’t hurt that I had a smokin’-hot wife,” he mumbled to himself.

“What was that, Booth?”

“I’m in the mood for fried chicken and steamed rice,” Booth lied.

“Uh-huh,” Brennan said with an amused smirk, eyebrow quirked to the max. “You know, I don’t think your life is that bad, Booth. You’ve got a good job, a great kid, and me. And though I’m not your wife, I am smokin’-hot.”

just...bravo! :D Again, you have a gift for writing them!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hee hee! This is fun. I'm glad you continued that scene, we needed to see this conversation :-)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Amazing chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
bonetrek chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOVE THE ENDING TO THAT ONE!
cherisheachother chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Hahaha I really enjoyed this!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yay! I knew as soon as a new ep came on, you'd have a new fic up. :-)

Great story, as always. "And though I’m not your wife, I am smokin’-hot" totally made me giggle. You rock!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
More adorableness, courtesy of you! Thanks for the lovely post-ep fic, if this could have been included in canon, it would have improved the episode immensely. TPTB should seriously consider hiring you as a writer. :-) I look forward to more!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
DNAisUnique is back in action!

At least, with the stories I understand! (._.)'

First of all, I have to say that it was a pretty good season premire, at least, in my opinion.

Second of all, this season premire FIC WAS GREAT! I love these things, and I'll try to tune in every Friday for 'em. They're awesome!

Thirdly... sorry, I'm a bit of a beta (sadly not able to work anymore because of school) but, "with the though of Brennan"... "thought"... right?
Not An Infant chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
"Im in the mood for fried chicken and steamed rice."

ROFLMAO. Very cute. Hope eventuallybefore the end of the season.
Crawley's Progeny chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AHAHAH ... i agree 'she's smokin' hot' ! LOL

I couldn't stop laughing in front of my computer ...

Thank you !

.K_
bones83 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
WOW great story let hope they declare it a some point