Reviews for Robin Falls
Definitely loved it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
BEST FANFIC EVER! I LUV IT! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
wow! the fanic is amazing n u've used proper english which I like!
AWESOME!
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
My favorite part would have to be Robin contemplating on her dying for reasons that were nonsensical.

As for Zoro...daaaw he's so adorable, even when he's trying hard not to.

Well done POVs!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This is fantastically simple! I really really like it. You captured each of them very well, expanding on what I've always found to be a very intriguing moment in the series. It's great! The casual details here and there, like Zoro's thoughts on Wiper's hair, and catching the lightening in her eyes with both sides of the story, really impressed me.

I like that when Zoro was thinking it was all very processed, but also at first colored with a tinge of resentment, which flawlessly transitions to confusion as his thought take off in another direction. He's a simple man, so I like that he wasn't really -over-thinking things, just... thinking about them and accepting his instinctual reactions.

Robin's disregard for the pain is fantastic, her speed of thought (as this is a shorter period of time from Zoro's, or so it seems to me, so she's thinking faster XP ), and her quick acknowledgment of the events leading to this all make her more believable. Making her vocabulary a bit better was a great, subtle difference between the two tales, and added to it. And by the way, I think you showed perfectly the desolation she felt during this part of her life.

Great job!
desireececy chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Wow,this is great! I love how you know the characters so well, and no, Robin was not emo at all. It was perfect! I feel that Robin and Zoro do have something going on...maybe subconsiously...but nonetheless,they do! Keep up the great work! ]
Ascaisil chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
It wasn't too emo, I think you got Robin's feelings right on. :)
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I loved it! I love Robin and Zoro and it doesn't seem like there's enough devoted to them out there. Well, not enough that actually can keep them in character at the same time. :P

You did an awesome job, and I would be totally thrilled to read anything else with them you write. :)
Daiske chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
ZoRo FOREVER! FOREVER!
Slipmaskin chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Great story! I have always wanted, well, an explanation we can call it, of why Zoro said just "She's a woman!". First seeing this scene, I kinda thought it sounded odd and somewhat discriminating, especially coming from Zoro who doesn't care for the sex at all when fighting.

And since ZoroxRobin is my favourite couple, this was the perfect explanation. Just what I needed to ease my mind, haha xD

You caught the personalitys good, maybe Robin was a hint to much emo but that surely is due to that one didn't know what she was thinking back at that episode.

Very well written, love your choice of words.
mstery chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
please write what happens next please ! it was really well writen * 5 stars :)
nashinashi chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I love quite a few lines in this, particularly the ones concerning how she steeled herself for her fate but felt that this scenario was all wrong. Also the part about her death being difficult just because it was so meaningless, and how ironic and biter it would be for Eneru to "kill" her while having nothing to do with her past. I totally agree with those points. Really great insight!

Keep up the great work!
Tarechan chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
WAAH! thankyou for writting another chaper, and this is so beautifully written! As expected! Nice work! b

You managed to picture Robin 'darkness' side so beautifull. Yes yes... being betrayed over and over again, something like this probably could be in Robin's mind. Nice job!

Hope to see more of your fic soon We need more Z/R ficcie XD
lochrann chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Very fitting!

I enjoyed this, thanks a lot. And I hope you might write some more on this pairing, seeing that you're doing such a good job.
Santoryuu Soccer chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Ah, fascinating. Very nicely written- and that goes for your other chapter as well. Impressive and well thought out inner dialogue; something I could never even hope to acheive (horrible at dark, conflicts, and inner dialogues ;D). I hope to see you write more such fascinating ZoroXRobin stories as time goes on.

Also, thank you for your review on my story, and I was just mildly wondering- okay, well, not just 'mildly' - if I brought about some of your enthusiasm to continue with this story and write a two-shot? Haha, just kidding.

I absolutely adore authors that communicate and connect freely with their fans (answering to demands, talking in Author's Comments, FAQ, etc.) and I think it's one of the many critical aspects in achieving a connecting and understanding audience. Good job ;D.