Reviews for Emotion in Motion
floridapanther28 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I really liked this chapter. It shows how sweet and understanding and accepting Ann can be, especially when she's with Cliff. Even hough she's in love with him, she supports him and his life and his love and eeeee I'm gushing that is way too cute.

This whole story is amaaaaazing. Perhaps a grammatical or spelling error here and there, but nothing too noticeable. I'm just a nitpicker.

More! More I say! This story is the best... :) Can't read it all today, so added to my bookmarks. I'm gonna read the other three chapters this weekend. Please, update soon! I absolutely LOVE this!
floridapanther28 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEE CUTENESS

This is reviving my love for Skye. Thank you.

You have inspired me to write a thing.

I immensely help you for the writer's block cure.
harvestmoonlovee chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
YAAAAY YAOI. Their first time seemed to be perfect! :'D

Ugh oooooh trouble is a brewin'.. XD Im glad the conflict is starting to pick up! I can't wait to see what else happens in the plot! I'm looking forward to it!

I've actually been reading this so slow because I didn't want it to end D': So please, for my sake, and the sake of all the other people who love this story, please update soon because you are an awesome writer and you need to keep doing this :)

harvestmoonlovee chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Awwwwww sooo cuuuuuute as always :')

They are living together omfg. Adorable.

Ann is the sweetest thing in the world! Yaaay Skye has a job! Great job on this chapter! I loooved it! :'D

harvestmoonlovee chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Kisses. I love all the kisses. So cute.

I adored Kai's cameo! He's one of my favorite bachelors, so I'm always happy to see him pop up!

Great job w/ Skye's backstory! I can't express this enough, but seriously, very creative; I liked it a lot!

The ending actually made me sad.. Nooo..

The feels only get stronger..
harvestmoonlovee chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
"I…actually came to see you, Cliff." YES.

Oh my god, the beach scene. x.x
"I thought you said I had to catch you first?" Skye laughed and grabbed Cliff's hand, threading their fingers together and reveling in the red that tinged the other man's cheeks yet again.
"You already did…" FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Oh my god. He fed him. He fed him. *Throws hands up and walks away from computer*

First kiss oh dear. Oh gosh.

Ann is perfection okay. Ann is perfect. I love her.

Thank you for writing this.
harvestmoonlovee chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

Okay, so that was amazing.

Why do you do this me?

I love this pairing.

Skye and Cliff's interaction was so adorable and so well written I can't even explain! All I can say is, wonderful job.

I can't wait for the next chapter...
harvestmoonlovee chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OOOOHHH MY GOOOOOD. THIS PAIRING.
I-I LOVE IT :'D I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE BUT OMG.

Okay, where do I start. This, so far, has basically had me wanting to rip my heart out. I love this way too much. Okay, enough crazy fangirling..

When Skye mistaked Cliff for a girl. Price-less. That was amazing. Carter's "Who is he?" line was the best too. You are a really, really good writer. It's usually kinda hard for me to read such a long chapter, but you had me wanting to pay attention and be engaged the whole time. Awesome details, very IC, and almost no grammar mistakes. Seriously, great job! :D

Off to the next chapter..
Kensy Echo chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
CONTINUE PLEASE! I'm eager to read the next chapter! I love it so much!

I wonder why you only got 13 reviews (become 14 with mine) I mean, your idea of the story just so interesting and you have a skill of an awesome writer too! It really needs more review!

Cliff is my favorite and Skye may be the next of my favorite hehe They are so cute together!

CONTINUE 'KAY!? Ganbatte!
Akira Senri BreaK chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
awesome...just awesome!please write the next chapter soon!please!please!please!ill do that for a whole review if ya dont!
MrMissMrs Random chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Eeep! *doing the happy happy joy joy dance xD* I just read through all the chapters and it was great! Cliff/Skye is now on my HM OTP List! Hope your college days were good, and now cant wait for the next chappy! :D
Mirria1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I like it. -
Mirria1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
O, is there more?
Ninny-na chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Cute

not that I want it, but, you know...

so glad you updated. :D
xXEarlyDeathXx chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
I read this a while back and I'm still totally in love with it! The relationship between those two could really be canon and I love how you've developed it so far. Good job with this amazing story

It might be kinda selfish but I really wish you would finish it(having a life sucks sometimes...).