Reviews for Punk'D Up
vampqueen440 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
This was actually a fun kinda freaked out story, Im making a cena/punk story in which john-boy is gonna have a baby Punk.
BigSister2 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Wow this story is amazing. I couldn't stop reading even though I had work to do I couldn't tear my eyes away from the story. I love the characterization of all the characters and how everyone participated. Even the ending was great. Freaking amazing work!
AFRICA chapter 9 . 12/27/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! well done...
Lilyadri chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
I really loved this story but the ending kinda trips me up. Maybe you should write a sequel (hint hint):)
PirateJechts chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
IT WAS A DREAM OMG!

I feel forever mindfucked. FOREVER

this story though

so many tears went on XD

this story was fucking great i loved it seriously.
slashdlite chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
The ending took me my surprise. Punk is indeed a father! Great story, I thoroughly enjoy it!
IsidoraAngst chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Awesome ending. I loved the story. Still trying to figure out if it was a dream or not. Here's my theory: I think it was Punk that got pregnant and Jeff is the daddy.
MaggotAngel chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
You should do a one shot follow up that has Jeff pranking Phil.
IsidoraAngst chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
So Vickie and Big Show...gross but a good twist. Stephanie getting poisoned...bad, bad Vickie. Jay coming to the rescue...he's still your friend Edge. Jeff thinking that Punk doesn't want to be with me...far from it. Everyone believing in what Vickie said...idiots. Loved the story. I want to know what happens next.
rebelwilla chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
WOW! This story is really good! Please update! ;)
McLeaf chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Wow, this is the third time i've read this story :P

It's the best story i've ever read!

Gauld, I cant read it enough xD

The way they all act is awesome, espically Jeff.

Cant wait to read more :D

(I hope Jeff forgives Punk and goes to his match or something :D)

~ McLeaf
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
you should have saw me when I got an email that this was updated, THANK YOU! This was another good chapter I like the way you put the Edge waking up and Triple H straightening things out.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
please continue
slashdlite chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Thank goodness Jeff and the baby are alright. Punk would have killed Randy if anything happened to them!

It's kinda funny when Jeff started throwing cups and whacked Punk with a cushion for calling him a liability and a pain. It's like a couple squabbling, except there's no make-up sex. LMAO!

Well, Hunter is doing Punk a favor but will Jeff listen? I think he will because he does love Punk.

Great chapter!
MaggotAngel chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Poor Punk. Things just aren't working for him right now, are they?

Update again soon so we finally see what happens when the baby comes and Punk butts heads with Randy for a final time (if that happens).
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »