Reviews for Celebrity Open
Yoshua chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Ah, another entertaining read...creating multiple storylines circulating around a celebrity tennis tournament was quite clever...I especially liked the awkward encounter between Mila Kunis with the whole Entourage crew, Ari's conversation with his arch nemesis and former partner/boss Terrance...and let's not forget the welcome return of oddball B-class celeb Gary Busey as tournament ref! Needless to say, when things go awry, takes his atypical route to restore order...more great one-liners are present here...

Lots of fun...this is truly a treat to any fan of the show.
Yoshua chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This is effin funny - brilliant work! The dialogue here is remarkably quick and witty. Exciting and fast-paced...and the words come right off the page. In fact, it feels as if I've sneaked a peak to a screenplay of an un-aired episode of "Entourage", because in's that good.

I highly reccomend this to any fans of HBO's "Enoutrage" series, or fans of raunchy comedy writers/creators like Kevin Smith ("Clerks") Judd Apatow ("Forgetting Sarah Marshall") or Todd Philips ("The Hangover", "Old School").

Can't wait for chapter 3!