Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
wow its interesting to see the Cullen's in the 70's, the time of disco(even though I think that was later in the decade but not sure since I wasn't born yet) and I sympathize with Jill and your daughter having seizure disorders...any seizure is scary for sure! I wonder why Edward had a fit when Jill had the seizure..is there some kind of connection between them outside of him reading her mind or is the seizure heightening her brain waves in a way that it affects Edward more too? I think Edward would make a wonderful doctor too and I love how you write all the characters...I think it would be interesting to see Alice or Edward's EEG with their powers being what they are..look forward to seeing more of this story!

HT
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This is a fabulous story. I love the fact that Edward is thinking about medical school because he wants to understand and help with seizure disorders. I have a friend who has suffered from them since he was a young child. I just can't imagine what they must go through mentally. I am sure it is a complete overload.

I hope your daughter is able to control her condition. I am sure that it is a problem if she gets embarrassed easily.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Are you continuing this?

I really like this! You have a gift for writing.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Really interesting. I liked this short story in 'weaving' Edward and the Cullens' history before 'Twilight'.

The idea is an interesting one on its own - it does make you wonder about all the possibilities of how a mind-reader would be affected by others around him/her.
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great story. The whole idea of Edward being affected by a seizure that way is very interesting. Is it really true that epileptics weren't allowed out in public until the 70s? I guess if there weren't the medicines and emergency response that they have now that it may be kind of dangerous for them.

Do you think that Edward would every be able to practice medicine? Post BD I don't think bloodlust would be an issue. But his age certainly would create a road block. Maybe he could be a plastic surgeon and his clients would just think that he is an advertisement for his own techniques. Haha. Can you imangine how insane he would go being around so many vain girls? Okay, so I guess plastic surgeon is out. Since it currently takes so long to go through medical school and I don't think that Edward have too much success convincing people he is in his late 20s let alone 30s, I don't think he could practice medicine in the current set up in America. Of course he could probably get away with it in a third world country if he wanted to. Hmm, I can totally see Carlisle doing humanitarian service overseas, but Edward? I don't know...I think it would have to be something that Bella would suggest to him. I don't think he would want to take her away from modern conveniences even if they don't really need them.

Anyway, great story. I liked this insight into Edward's mind.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
What a cool story! Edward's experience of the seizure was very compelling. It is fun to get a glimpse of the his past and how he might have been inspired to go to med school.
katmom chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very intriguing!

Thanks for sharing that look into Jill's mind...

And how Edward came to one of his medical degrees...

Kathie
annsteph chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was a great story. The writing was excellent and a very believable plot line. This is definetly a story worth following to its conclusion. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of it soon.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2