Reviews for The Vampire Kasumi
kellym01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Can't wait for next chap
KELLEYWRIGHT chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I sometimes wish i could wakeup in the world of Ranma universe to be around Ranma and the Tendo sister's, I would love to see how Ranma's female form would really looklike as a true female person in real life but i just have to be happy to see the anime and read all the great fanfic's that's on the web.
Juubi no Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
nice story i like it.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I love this short story. Leaves my undead heart all warm, and fuzzy. Thank you for writing it.
Kithrin chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
thats it? too bad...
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Hmm,... I guess it's safe to say that after five years, you've long dropped this story. It's a damn shame since I love R&K match-up's, and this one held some promise.
Virosa chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
can u up-date this story plz?
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
wonderful story it would made a great start for continueation
Ron chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
really enjoyed the story hope to read more soon
Pale Wolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Excellent. I love this. Would you mind, at all, if I continued it, as one of my many many projects? Please e-mail your response to miraclewolf at , or just send it through a review. And thank you for writing this, it would be incredibly fun to imagine what it could lead to.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This was good. It would be nice if it was turned into a longer fic...I just love RanmaKasumi fics.
Kazar chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I dont know if you are still writing fanfiction and i know this one a one shot. but i would love nothing more than to read more of it.
lucas chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Great one shot. I hunted it down because I saw the quote below from

some other fic I was reading.

"You're... you're Kasumi. You're nice, you're kind, you... I care about ya. If you're a vampire, then vampires must be all right."

and the ending was perfect!

A week later:

"Kasumi? I remember."

Only one problem he should have been more emotional when he saw she was hurt.
Physics Queen chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
This is very sweet, in a vampiric sort of way. It's certainly good as a stand alone, but it could (and should) be expanded. I wish to read more!