Reviews for The Brass Pocketwatch
Amy ice eyes chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I LOVED it. I enjoyed so much reading through this fanfic's words, that for a instant I could neally feel myself being in each character's place.

You're a wonderful writer. Please, keep it up!
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh, Ciel and your pocket-watch-related-daddy-issues... (cough)

ANYWAY.

This idea was entirely intriguing. I almost wish you'd done more with it, but it was still so bittersweet in its shortness. I agree with Sebastian, Ciel is much more like the little clock... and I love the metaphor that creates, even if its somewhat retrospective. Still, my absolute favorite part of this was: ā€œIā€™m not giving it to you so that you may remember time... But rather so you may forget it, every once in awhile... And not spend all your breath trying to conquer it.ā€

It read like poetry, and I could HEAR Sebastian saying it. Absolutely, spectacularly GORGEOUS. Excellent work!
hyperdude chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really liked this one. It was an interesting concept, and I thought the last couple lines very poignant. The mechanical clock metaphor is a little hard for me to understand, but what I'm guessing it sort of seems like Sebastian has to come along and revive it, like he 'revived' Ciel.
Annabel N chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Very well-written, a great idea, a good read. Thank you for writing this! The beginning scene with the old man was too good for words.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Not bad.
chindasvinta chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Beautifully written. :) I like it very much.