Reviews for Bulma's Dream
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/10
Hmmm I loved that dream. It was f*cking hot and i don't mean the temperature either lol.
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 5/23
Man talk about one hell of a sexy dream! Lol Fantastic lemon! Loved how vegeta went for Bulma's pleasure. Beautifully written, great job! :-) Loved how vegeta showed his tender side towards the end to bulma, it made up for all his cocky smirks and evil grins b4 hand. I hope you make a sequel of this dream coming true but obviously different lemon scene cuz then it would be redundant. Hopefully bulma will have some control over vegeta in bed for the sequel since in the dream vegeta took all control over bulma.
ShiftersFate chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love this one!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh wow, I like this. It was very well written. I didn't read the first version, but it doesn't even matter because this was is plenty amazing. You did a great job keeping me at the edge of my seat.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really liked it!
phuckyostories chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hey Good way you should continue with your story!
alice chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
nice story dud
Jaegermeister97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for spending the time to revise this. X3

Sometimes I have those dreams... Except its with some weird dude. Never the same.

Amara : The damn pervert who reads all these stories
Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hopefully vegeta does relize that he needs to come home soon
Yvonne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was alright
smalsa chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh that was just great! You should defintely do some some king of sequel to this!
LisaLily chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I loved this story! What a great idea to revisit - Bulma's dream. Very well written and very few lingering mistakes. You're getting really good at revising your own work. Great job! :)
Pandorita chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Good story! I liked that Vegeta was very in character for a romance/sex fic. I'm glad there was no fluff because concerning Vegeta, that would be just too weird. Now I want to know what actually happens when he comes back!
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved it! XD The best part was either the sex or Yamcha's freak out XD
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Haha well I hope the sequel magically pops up!