Reviews for More Than Pain
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
cool ,i love the bellatrix/harry
Cobrastryke chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Really beautiful. I've already read forward, I'm just so in awe that I feel the need to go back and favorite each piece, along with dropping off my paltry little reviews. I'm not the most eloquent reviewer- I apologize. But trust me when I say how exceptional you (and this group of stories) are. God, you're so good I might read your little mermaid fic. You're the only write on the planet that could interest me in late 80's Disney femmeslash.

And yes that is a compliment.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is more from the Bella POV. I detect several threads here (aside from the obvious “oral”-ity…that was an awful pun, incorporating “oral” and “moral”…you’re free to lambaste me something fierce.)

Bella has gotten more than she bargained for. She struck the mothe lode. Harry is every bit her counterpart; her complement, even more than her Lord. Is there a hint of fear in her that he will consume her before she consumes him? Is there a hint of pity in her that here is a kindred soul? Is there the possibility of a speck of genuine disinterested concern? Am I reading too much into the story? An enthusiastic ‘yes’ to all the above, especially the last one.
Lift up your voice chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So good in such an odd way! Really, great story and I loved the fact you didn't make Bellatrix so...well, un-Bellatrix like.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
wish your stories weren't so short
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was GREAT, and no good Bella (squishes)
DarkLovegood chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love it, so completely bewitching and very well written. Quite disturbing too, but that just adds to the seductiveness of it all
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
nice story
Bellalover chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love this! it's so well written; slightly disturbing, but at the same time, utterly captivating. Great work!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 9/18/2009