Reviews for The Infinite Universes of Holmes and Watson
Rachelea chapter 14 . 1/9
Ah, that last line is beautiful.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
So...I've just read all of this, and I've got to say...this is perhaps the best AU fic I've ever read in any fandom. I love every bit of this to death! I've been wondering about the one time they've Soulgazed...you keep alluding to it, and it's stoked my curiosity. Are you ever going to delve into that? If not, it's cool...but if you could, it'd be awesome.
Chris91113 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
These chapters make so much sense when you put them into context with the original stories of Sir Conan Doyle!

I am curious to see if a rendition of "The Three Garridebs" could be done. (Though your chapter Pain could be considered something similar to that story...)

Just one question: What does Holmes mean by Soulgaze? (I've searched the chapters twice, but I'm still not getting it...)
Vesca chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
So much love! What a wonderful collection of shorts XD I hope to see many more!
Mini-Chobi chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
Another lovely and heartstring-plucking chapter :D

More! More!
Rissika chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Aaaaaaaah!

Mycrost with kids!Watson&Holmes!

It was so funny!

Just love it :d
Rissika chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
Aaah, the end was quite cute ;)
Rissika chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
It's so sad hovewer really beautiful!
Rissika chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
That AU is just wonderful !
Rissika chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
Oh, they're kissing!

I'm really happy even with so small amount of slash :D
Rissika chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Ah, beautiful chapter!
Rissika chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Wonderful story :)
Rissika chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wonderful beginning!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Ah I love it! You have me totally hook. I'm a fan of AU but you knocked the ball straight out of the park with this. You definatly don't have to be jealous of Pompey's drabble series now. C
shaky memories chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
Oh my god, this is so perfect!

I love your universe, and how complete it feels; and both boys are so perfectly IC!

The storyline itself is rather original, and I have a particular fondness for the non-linear format you're using - we can have fluff, humor, angst...

I dislike crack greatly, but your more cracky and/or inebriated chapters were simply brilliant. The Holmes!angst during Watson's coma and memory loss is deliciously painful (and it's all the more enjojable knowing he gets better!), their kiddie selves are beyond cute (both the original version and the spell version - I'll have to agree with Lestrade on that!)

I loove how you included Irene, too. Suits her to a T.

My absolute favourite chapter so far is the solstice gift one (OMG it had me melt into a incoherent puddle of goo), but they were all great, really.

And I love their bond. It's just so deep - proof that you don't have to make a relationship explicitely romantic for them to totally need each other. Much as I love slash in general, and HW in particular, it's definitely a nice take on it