Reviews for Hulk: Bloodlines
Star Iron chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Man this was a surprisingly awesome story. Is there any chance of an Avenger's sequel?
Taj26 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Wow! Just as I was beginning to think that there might not be much worth reading in hulk fanfiction (truly a shame, mind you, given the possibilities), I find this gem. I could tell from the start that this had-as another reviewer noted-more of a movie feel, rather than most of the cartoonish junk I've stumbled across. That gave me the courage to bear on. So glad I did! Sure, it's quite a long "one-shot," but it's a great ride with a fun twist ending. Love Jen trying to flirt with the big guy!
Oh, and just to address the Hulk is a superhero point-he is, but who reading any story involving a larger-than-life entity thinks that there's no collateral damage? Superman has gotten thrown through a building or two-you think all those office workers are ok? Even as an Avenger, Hulk/Banner is still tormented by all of the people, animals, property, etc., that he's inadvertently destroyed. In the movie, he even reported trying to kill himself, certainly out of guilt as much as depression. Hulk is not usually terribly containable, but after he gets pumped full of gamma radiation and then pounded by two nukes, saying he's on a rampage fueled only by blind fury is still putting it lightly.
He's still a hero under relatively normal circumstances, these just weren't them.
Again, to the author, really liked this story. Please consider turning your hand to the big green guy again!
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
this was awesome
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i love it! hands down the best hulk-story ive read so far - and i love jens attitude ;-)
Annonymous chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
great story, brilliant ideas, however it is an awful lot to read through, you may want to consider making it more than just one chapter. Other than that, I thought it was a very interesting read. I have also seen Ang lee's hulk film and thought your idea of a 'what happens next' story was good.
Darth Litarius chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I only have one complaint, but it's a big one. Hulk may be viewed as a monster, but he's still supposed a super-hero. Do you know why he's a hero. IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T FLIP OUT AND MURDER THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS. (unless you're working off of the #%* ed up Ultimates Universe, but that's another rant for another day).
Sinewyk chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
hu , interesting possibility , but made non canon because of the last film .

Hmm , and just because i'm in need of tank destruction im going to retake a look at hulk 1 & 2 D.

great writing style !

keep on however you can !
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like it, I think she meant to finish him off with the news about the baby.
Midnight6 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
You know, the pacing, general feel and overall story progress given off while reading this was quite satisfying. Even the way you used the characters was 'warped' in the same way the people at Hollywood did for the movies. And I don't really mean this as a bad thing either. It actually fits in the feel of the movie's continuity. It's the kid of thing I start to read out of curiosity, and find myself at the last line blinking, staring at the clock wondering where the time went, and saying 'what a ride' ;) Well played.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Love your stories man was late at night when this was posted was a real nice change of pace and I love how you always seem to nail the characters your portraying so well.

Hope to read more of your stories soon.