Reviews for Falling
Meg chapter 5 . 9/22
This fic has made me smile so hard my face literally hurts
HateMePretty chapter 5 . 6/4
Hilarious ending. Amazing, adorable, and amusing! I absolutely adored it! Wonderful writing!
DivineDebris chapter 5 . 5/5
Ha, that was amazing! I liked the last bit with Ginny especially.
tigersmeleth chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
This was definitely one of the cutest Fremione stories I've read!
Anna chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I totally get the thing with Hermione freaking out when she was alone on the broom. I can't get up on ladders. They scare the crap out of me.
mamamonamie chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Lovely story.
Multitaskmom chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I think the last scene might be my favorite. I loved the whole thing, but I LOVED the last bit. :) Thanks!
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Ginny is a genius! ;)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
So I've already read and reviewed this before, but I just read it again and felt the need to tell you just how wonderful it is. You did a great job, I'm sure I'll come back and read this again sometime :)
safa56bmc chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
i loved it...never thought of this pair but i liked it..
Jean nin asar ahi smabell chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
The end was wonderful! A sweet conversation between Fred an Hermione, a sweet first kiss and a sleeky Ginny, who know everything about feelings and love :D

Very funny, that mrs. Weasley alos bet with her.

What I want to say: I LOVE THIS STORY! it was very nice to read about freedom, flying and confidence. And I love the way Fred and Hermione got together.

Thank you for this very cute story!
itshardlove chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
It was so nice! :) your story ended perfectly even though I wish I could read more. Haha! It was so sweet :)
Superwholockian814 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Its soo adorable
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Awe! They're so cute:) Great work! I loved the "flying and only feeling safe in his arms" ideas:)

BadWolf968 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
wow this is absolutely very very sweet. I love it, how Hermione only can fly with Fred... so sweet. Well done!