Reviews for Good Directions
reggielp20 chapter 1 . 2/2
)))now I got really shocked at the Transylvania and vampires part...cause I'm from there:))
Mily-y chapter 1 . 2/1
That was so great! I had a very good time reading you and following these characters in this AU! Really love it :D, and the end... what a delight! (good reply :p). Thanks a lot for sharing this OS to us :)
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
My god... Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
love love LOVED IT! Brilliant!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You know what I love about your stories, even though most are two or three shots, you don't skimp out on details, back stories, or plot. There's still enough for it to not be rushed, like a lot of other people do. So good job, and not just with this story either!
x. Lover. of. Anime. x chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Amazing, like all your other SasuNaru stories.
Aloever chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was fun! Thanks for the nice read.
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Teehee
That was a great story :)
Pretty steamy too -giggles-
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awesome! And very cute. And good smut. Well done you! :D

QoS
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ah that was such an adorable story :3
It had everything from humor, heat, affection and conflict.
One of the best SasuNaru fic I've read!

Thanks so much for posting it! :D
I mean dang, that was hot _
cb chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
wow great job loved the story!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
(covering nose bleed)

Dammit! that was hot. Hell I wish someone as hot as Naruto would give me directions everytime I got lost, wich happens a lot actually... ANYWAY I followed your advice to go check the Sasunaru awards and I was surprised that A lot of the stories that were in there I already have read or wanted to... they're all pretty amazing :)
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
(covering nose bleed)

noname00 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved it
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Goddammit that was one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved how in character everyone was, very good integration of the canon :) Anyways, I still can't get over how glorious this story was okay I'm dying here xD