Reviews for Good Directions
Needlepaws chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm still on the first paragraph but... EWWWWW GEORGIA SUCKS! blah... maybe i can forget the setting... I will drown it out with romance!
I'm on a SasuNaru (NaruSasu?) spree at the moment when I saw this story. I was curious with the word length, but stayed and was determined to finish because, Georgia. I live in Georgia and had a major burst of pride for my homestate. Plus the fact that my sister and cousin went to Georgia State, I was practically worshipping this story lol.
Anywho, I loved how you incorporated the naruto characters in the modern world. Naruto with a southern accent is awesome, Sasuke and Sakura are in character, and Ino is the best confident girl ever. I got love for everything basically, so I'll move on :) Later.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
HAHA! I've always liked that song, and now I may NEVER get it out of my head... or be able to keep from seeing sexy boy loving with it- BONUS! :D
Puszedli chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Amazing story, loved every word of it. The smut scene was really hot, I'm so happy that they don't leave so far from each other. Their chemistry, their banters are perfect. I'm going to check your other fics, that was my first from you. :)
SunneyDae chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
oh my goodness i loved this soo much. so good, probably one of my favorite oneshots ever. you did an amazing job!
jj chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
very nice i love it
circuzninjaxO chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Reading this, again! I love, love, love it!

The only thing that kind of bothers me (being from GA) is that it's more likely he would go to Georgia Tech or the University of Georgia, than Georgia State. Simply because GT and UGA are higher ranking schools and harder to get into, not that Georgia State isn't a great school. But seeing as you were keeping him as a 'city guy', I can see why you didn't take the UGA route. :)

As always, I love your stories, and can not wait for more! Thank you for all of your amazingness!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It's been so long since there were any updates on these stories but you're still my favorite writer. Ahh, I miss your writing. I'm just glad all of these are still up.
DChan21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
To short! This story was great and so Steamy~ I love all your stories I am just always soooo sad when I finish reading them XDD keep up the good work!
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That was perfect.
mia chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I really liked this story thanks dude your awesome:)
CharkAttack chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Sooo, can I just say that I LOVE your stories? Like serously, ive read some of them over and over, like this and Therapy. I check your page whenever I come back from my reading hiatus. (because I always have SOOO much going on.)
Im sorry if I come off as creepy, I promise, Im not! Lol. I just think you're a damn good author.
reggielp20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
)))now I got really shocked at the Transylvania and vampires part...cause I'm from there:))
Mily-y chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
That was so great! I had a very good time reading you and following these characters in this AU! Really love it :D, and the end... what a delight! (good reply :p). Thanks a lot for sharing this OS to us :)
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014