Reviews for Good Directions
Puszedli chapter 1 . 3/7
Amazing story, loved every word of it. The smut scene was really hot, I'm so happy that they don't leave so far from each other. Their chemistry, their banters are perfect. I'm going to check your other fics, that was my first from you. :)
Amai Aka-chan chapter 1 . 1/15
oh my goodness i loved this soo much. so good, probably one of my favorite oneshots ever. you did an amazing job!
jj chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
very nice i love it
circuzninjaxO chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Reading this, again! I love, love, love it!

The only thing that kind of bothers me (being from GA) is that it's more likely he would go to Georgia Tech or the University of Georgia, than Georgia State. Simply because GT and UGA are higher ranking schools and harder to get into, not that Georgia State isn't a great school. But seeing as you were keeping him as a 'city guy', I can see why you didn't take the UGA route. :)

As always, I love your stories, and can not wait for more! Thank you for all of your amazingness!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It's been so long since there were any updates on these stories but you're still my favorite writer. Ahh, I miss your writing. I'm just glad all of these are still up.
DChan21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
To short! This story was great and so Steamy~ I love all your stories I am just always soooo sad when I finish reading them XDD keep up the good work!
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That was perfect.
mia chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I really liked this story thanks dude your awesome:)
Twister.xp chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Sooo, can I just say that I LOVE your stories? Like serously, ive read some of them over and over, like this and Therapy. I check your page whenever I come back from my reading hiatus. (because I always have SOOO much going on.)
Im sorry if I come off as creepy, I promise, Im not! Lol. I just think you're a damn good author.
reggielp20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
)))now I got really shocked at the Transylvania and vampires part...cause I'm from there:))
Mily-y chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
That was so great! I had a very good time reading you and following these characters in this AU! Really love it :D, and the end... what a delight! (good reply :p). Thanks a lot for sharing this OS to us :)
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
My god... Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
love love LOVED IT! Brilliant!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
You know what I love about your stories, even though most are two or three shots, you don't skimp out on details, back stories, or plot. There's still enough for it to not be rushed, like a lot of other people do. So good job, and not just with this story either!
x. Lover. of. Anime. x chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Amazing, like all your other SasuNaru stories.