Reviews for Pain
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
nice
SlugSLinger chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I don't know how or why but, damn it, how can you write something this good?! I'm so awed right now I might just end up worshiping you for this. Really though, this is good stuff! Keep at it! Besides, it's not often you get to read a Yuuno/anyone fic these days. It's all about Nanofate this, Nanofate that. can't anyone write something NOT about yuri romance? Not that I don't like yuri, it just gets boring over time. But enough about that, keep up the good work!
An Observation chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Are you Christian? You seem to be demonizing science and scientists a lot.
Savaris chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Damn. This was heavy, especially Ending A. This one at least end in a good note though kind of open ended since there's no knowing what kind of stunts the higher ups in TSAB would pull...

With this I can now move onto reading one of your more recent fics "Day in the Life". Friend o' mine highly recommends I read that one, and it'll make one hope and pray for a sequel... Gotta get started then!
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
The TSAB seems corrupt to me now.

Maybe somebody should plan a rebellion.

Replace the highers with Fate and Nanoha.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I believe the reaction "KILL! MAIM! DESTROY!" is sufficiently descriptive of my reaction vis a vis the TSAB scientists. To be blunt, any IRL scientific organization would lynch their sorry asses for unethical experimentation. Before allowing the relevant authorities to express their own displeasure.

But yeah, very draining emotionally speaking.
xXKazaneXx chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Woot! YuNaFa for the win! Ending A just made me tear up. It was just so heartwrenching. Ending B made me sigh in relief though it does feel like it could be longer. I like how you explore the relationships Yuuno has with the rest of the cast. He is such an unnoticed character that when people write about him they usually write only his relationship with Nanoha rarely anyone else. Heck, the series writers themselves are guilty of it! I'm sure sometime later, snippets of this fic will start popping up in my head and I'll want to reread it again. Good job!
F91 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Long fic was long. Emotionally draining is certainly an apt description. The context may be different, but I think you did a better job conveying the emotion than I did when I had Yuuno's funeral in my Daemon Kaiser fic.

Of the two endings, certainly Ending B was the happy one, but I feel it lacks a sense of closure. It kinda just... finishes, leaving a feeling that there's still things to resolve. Maybe you'll address it in a future fic? Ending A had that finality to it, especially with that last line, so I think it's the better of the two in that sense.

Still a great read overall. I expect nothing less from you two.