Reviews for Two Strangers
Grey chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
There needs to be a sequel!
Remedy Hunter chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Oh my Gawd!this is PERFECT! You combined some of my favorite things!(btw HAVE YOU BEN READING MY MIND?!I LOVE YOU!) Viva la vidaDoctor whoMaximum ride ERMAGERDILOVEYOUTHANKYOUYOUHAVEMADEMYLIFESOMUCHBET TERTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
And I cry deeply as you ruined a good fic with so much potential with blue haired marty-stus and other OC's with unoriginal names.

Sobs.
Cheetha Suno chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
This story is great! Please write more crossover fanfiction's! This is the only MR and DW crossover fanfiction that's finished! Great Job! Keep up the great work!
Tapix chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
I can just imagine the Doctor standing there with that sad look on his face...

Goodbye, Maximum Ride. Thank you.

Ooo I just got shivers.
Tapix chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Ehehehehehe. :D JACK SAVE HIM WITH YOUR SEXY KISSING POWERS.

No wait he's been dead too long... .
Tapix chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
...-

YOU DALEKS NEED TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEE.
choo-choo-fish chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
Harry Hill reference: "Well, there's only one way to find out! FIGHT!"

Ha Ha. I noticed it as soon as I saw it. I thought to myself:

'That would be so funny on TV Burp. Prisoner or Death? Well, there's only one way to find out! FIGHT!'

Good story. :)
NewMind09 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
LOVE IT! EXTREME Max fan, and DW fan... THIS ROCKS!
stormcloud237 chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
Awesome.

Love it!
The Layman chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
It felt a little rushed, but I liked the part at the very end. Nice tie in with the series.
The Layman chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
Whoa, Merlin, that's very epic of you. Not to mention mature. But hry, at least Fang will be back!
The Layman chapter 14 . 3/8/2010
Oh no, Merlin isn't going to turn into another Dylan, is he? Anyways, the Daleks are revolting (seriously, have you ever seen them outside of their trashcans?), How will the Doctor (and the Flock) get out of this one?
Marshpelt chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
OMG YOU KILLED FANG! nah, I doubt it, and I'm not a fang fangirl...anymore. I used to be, but now I'm cool. Say... the dead fang wouldn't be a clone now would it? Hm...
Shadow chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
If Fang is actually dead, I am NOT going to be happy. He'd better either be not really dead or he comes back!