Reviews for Family Meetings
Zman66 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Hello, I just wanted to say that this is a great fic and even though I realise that it's been a long time I wish you'd continue it. It really is great and there isn't enough decent Arrested Development fanfiction to go around.
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I think you can write a much better story if you stop trying to write in the format of the serial. That makes it sound dumb while I can see that you can keep the Bluths in character and write witty dialogue.
Dreamer21 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Great fanfiction! Your right their isn't enough fanfiction for AD! Looking forward to the next chapter!
GRACE chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Yay! Im so glad tina fey would be sara cuz shes my favorite actress/comedian ever!
GRACE chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMG! I love this it sounds just like the tv show. Arested Development is the best show ever!
pixiie18 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I really wish that you had finished this! Is it wrong that i want michael and Lindsay together?..lol
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I am so late to this story but I am already love it and it is only ! You have the characters and tone of the show down perfect.
Selias chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Man, is this fic abandoned too? I keep finding all of these great G-M/Maeby fics that were dropped. Anyway, I hope you start updating again!
JenJenJen13 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Perfection, loving the Michael and Lindsay insanity and STEVE HOLT! And the Gob/Wife of Gob baby with the seal!

There is so much continuity and inside jokes in this, it's excellent! Even if we never get a movie I'd be happy just reading what you've written :)
JenJenJen13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Please kidnap the cast and force them to film this. I could see this happening, I could hear Ron Howard's narration!
Miyavilurver chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
oh man this is really good. totally hoping you'd continue it someday
RaraAvis97 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
you should be a writer on the show...that is, if it was still on the air. I was laughing so hard throughout the entire story, my dad came into my room to ask me if i was O.K. The one thing i was frustrated with is the lack of george michael/maeby in the story.
eudaemonic chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I LOVED this story! Very well-written, and very much in the style of the show. :D I hope you continue it someday!
S chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
So good! It is written exactly like the show! and I LOVE your Maeby and George-Michael!
Mark chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Good stuff, I just watched the whole series on netflix, and I think you captured the tone of the show pretty well, i would love to read more. you're right there isn't enough AD fanfic out there.