Reviews for Family Meetings
prose.titute chapter 4 . 6/23
Love, love, LOVED this chapter! It was so funny! I liked how Wife of GOB called Tobias Dr Funky, and the 30 Rock and Harry Potter references!

Aww I don't want Lindsay and Michael's 'civil union' to be too open. I wanna see some action there haha. Sorry about Sara, Michael - look to your Lindsay next! :P

Oh, and it seems we're both on the same page about Buster's adult status. The family all baby him so much he's on George Michael and Maeby's level.

I know this hasn't been updated since 2009 but come on... 6 years later I'm sure you're inspired. ;)
prose.titute chapter 3 . 6/23
Brilliant choice with Fey for Wife of Gob's lawyer. Fey and Poehler are such a great team. :)

I really enjoyed Steve's introduction here! I really wished it had been on the show. I'd love to see Lindsay and Gob reacting to the fact she'd tried to hooking up with Steve and that Maeby had kissed him.

Buster is soooo adorable and funny. I swear I cannot believe he is as old as he is.
prose.titute chapter 2 . 6/23
OKAY, I LOVE YOUR WRITING! The narrated italics are really funny, very in style with how the narration is on the show. I love it.

I love all the Michael/Lindsay scenes. This Bluthcest is my guilty pleasure.

Really funny writing. :) You deliver the humour of the show quite well.
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 6/5
It is a criminal shame that this story is incomplete! Please continue it one day! Me and many others would gladly come running back!
Zman66 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Hello, I just wanted to say that this is a great fic and even though I realise that it's been a long time I wish you'd continue it. It really is great and there isn't enough decent Arrested Development fanfiction to go around.
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I think you can write a much better story if you stop trying to write in the format of the serial. That makes it sound dumb while I can see that you can keep the Bluths in character and write witty dialogue.
Dreamer21 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Great fanfiction! Your right their isn't enough fanfiction for AD! Looking forward to the next chapter!
GRACE chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Yay! Im so glad tina fey would be sara cuz shes my favorite actress/comedian ever!
GRACE chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMG! I love this it sounds just like the tv show. Arested Development is the best show ever!
pixiie18 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I really wish that you had finished this! Is it wrong that i want michael and Lindsay together?..lol
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I am so late to this story but I am already love it and it is only ! You have the characters and tone of the show down perfect.
Selias chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Man, is this fic abandoned too? I keep finding all of these great G-M/Maeby fics that were dropped. Anyway, I hope you start updating again!
coconut13 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Perfection, loving the Michael and Lindsay insanity and STEVE HOLT! And the Gob/Wife of Gob baby with the seal!

There is so much continuity and inside jokes in this, it's excellent! Even if we never get a movie I'd be happy just reading what you've written :)
coconut13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Please kidnap the cast and force them to film this. I could see this happening, I could hear Ron Howard's narration!
Miyavilurver chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
oh man this is really good. totally hoping you'd continue it someday