Reviews for Family Meetings
RaraAvis97 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
you should be a writer on the show...that is, if it was still on the air. I was laughing so hard throughout the entire story, my dad came into my room to ask me if i was O.K. The one thing i was frustrated with is the lack of george michael/maeby in the story.
flammarionn chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I LOVED this story! Very well-written, and very much in the style of the show. :D I hope you continue it someday!
S chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
So good! It is written exactly like the show! and I LOVE your Maeby and George-Michael!
Mark chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Good stuff, I just watched the whole series on netflix, and I think you captured the tone of the show pretty well, i would love to read more. you're right there isn't enough AD fanfic out there.
dd chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh please,please,please give us more. You need to be in contact with the powers that be regarding the movie,if that is still a possibility.
dawn chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Perfect...i see,feel and hear them all!
dawn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh my gosh! I just discovered AD this summer on netflix,and have been through all 3 seasons twice. THIS is just what I wanted. You are brilliant...can't wait to read more!
bommimg chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Pure awesomeness. Please keep writing, this story should not end now.
IcyUmbreon chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Oh, this is amazing. I blazed through the first four chapters, to be honest. You follow the the style of the show beautifully, and got everyone's character down really well. I was wondering, do you think you're going to update this? I'll keep alert!
Echo1317 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love AD, and this fic! You've done a great job of keeping everyone in character, and the story lines are just ridiculous enough to be believable. I love it. Please update soon, it's been way too long since we've heard from the Bluths! :)
nifty88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is amazing! I wish for more of your Arrested Development episodes! So good!
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is fantastic! Please say you're going to continue this.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Wow this is a fantastic story! It's really hard to find good AD fanfictions so thank you for writing this and please don't stop!
Nanaki chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
God, this is awesome! You really have the characters and general style of the show down, to the point that I can totally hear Ron Howard's voice any time some text in italics comes up. I lost track of how many times I laughed out loud while reading this. I couldn't care less that the chapters aren't exactly in "episode length" format, the important thing is that, at least in some form, I got to see some NEW Arrested Development! I hope we get to see more chapters real soon.
Major Grai chapter 1 . 11/25/2009