Reviews for Family Meetings
dd chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh please,please,please give us more. You need to be in contact with the powers that be regarding the movie,if that is still a possibility.
dawn chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Perfect...i see,feel and hear them all!
dawn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh my gosh! I just discovered AD this summer on netflix,and have been through all 3 seasons twice. THIS is just what I wanted. You are brilliant...can't wait to read more!
bommimg chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Pure awesomeness. Please keep writing, this story should not end now.
IcyUmbreon chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Oh, this is amazing. I blazed through the first four chapters, to be honest. You follow the the style of the show beautifully, and got everyone's character down really well. I was wondering, do you think you're going to update this? I'll keep alert!
Echo1317 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love AD, and this fic! You've done a great job of keeping everyone in character, and the story lines are just ridiculous enough to be believable. I love it. Please update soon, it's been way too long since we've heard from the Bluths! :)
nifty88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is amazing! I wish for more of your Arrested Development episodes! So good!
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is fantastic! Please say you're going to continue this.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Wow this is a fantastic story! It's really hard to find good AD fanfictions so thank you for writing this and please don't stop!
Nanaki chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
God, this is awesome! You really have the characters and general style of the show down, to the point that I can totally hear Ron Howard's voice any time some text in italics comes up. I lost track of how many times I laughed out loud while reading this. I couldn't care less that the chapters aren't exactly in "episode length" format, the important thing is that, at least in some form, I got to see some NEW Arrested Development! I hope we get to see more chapters real soon.
Major Grai chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
:D it is GREAT!
JasonBatemanfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
One question: Were you one of the writers of the show? This is literally like watching one of the episodes. Please, please, please continue. Without this show I kind of feel like the greatest thing in comedy has died, and you're keeping it alive. What darkbunny92 said is exactly right, you can hear Ron Howard's voice, you can hear all of the characters' voices! I know you haven't updated in a while, but please don't stop. This is by far the best Arrested Development fanfic (and it's sad that there aren't more) and one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thanks so much!
darkbunny92 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
You mean there's not enough good fanfiction out there... some of this stuff is like *ugh*
Syntyche chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
hahaha! Great way to start the day! Thanks for posting! hopefully I'll get to the next chapters soon. :D
vesperlynds chapter 4 . 9/27/2009