Reviews for Family Meetings
JasonBatemanfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
One question: Were you one of the writers of the show? This is literally like watching one of the episodes. Please, please, please continue. Without this show I kind of feel like the greatest thing in comedy has died, and you're keeping it alive. What darkbunny92 said is exactly right, you can hear Ron Howard's voice, you can hear all of the characters' voices! I know you haven't updated in a while, but please don't stop. This is by far the best Arrested Development fanfic (and it's sad that there aren't more) and one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thanks so much!
darkbunny92 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
You mean there's not enough good fanfiction out there... some of this stuff is like *ugh*
Syntyche chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
hahaha! Great way to start the day! Thanks for posting! hopefully I'll get to the next chapters soon. :D
vesperlynds chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I really like this.
AbominationStation chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
HA! Your fanfic is a great way to wait for the movie. Keep up the good work! Also, if you could throw Barry Zuckercorn in there everything would be just about perfect.
AD Fan chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Very nice work with excellent characterization. I love your balance between the relationships and the unrelated amusing tidbits, very characteristic of the show. On a side note, I think you're the only one in the world that has a new and continuing AD story, thanks a lot!
darkbunny92 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009