Reviews for Feelings Show
Janet chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I appreciate the intent behind this story, but this doesn't sound like them AT ALL.
123oe chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Well written, well thoughtout storyline, character's in character...Angst and fluff...

One of the best Kirk/Spock's I've read. Good work!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Well, I hightly doubt that anyone on the Enterprise, even Jim or Bones, would use the phase "freaked out", along with a few others, & Spock "throwing his arms around" Jim's neck seems a bit much. But I like it, I didn't love it, but I liked it.

-SQ
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Lovely. :)
lov2catnap chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Lol

├╝ber sweet
ElementalStar2019 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Wow! I'm so happy that the ending was, well, happy. _ You did a wonderful job on this story.
bulletproofweeks chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Aw... so sweet. This was PERFECT. I love how everyone was giving them advice and I think Spock's character was well-written.
dreamweaver34 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
This is a great story. Nice way of showcasing both Spock's and Kirk's fears about getting together. Woul you mind if I used a line from your story for a demotivational picture? It would be McCoy's line "You need each other like a fish needs water."
Vorserkeien chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Hmm, highly unlikely scenario, out of character...& I loved it heehee :D! Made a nice little 'if only' :)
Angel Bouquet chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Do you know the difference between my dick and a chicken leg? No? Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!

Angel Bouquet chapter 1 . 9/19/2009