Reviews for All That I Need
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was so beautifully written that I just had to leave you a review! Keep up the awesome work!
Saranwyn chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Best Kaien Yagari one-shot EVER, btw. I've read this story 2-3 times :) Love it! So sweet!
SweetieHazel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ooo! This is hot:3
I've always wanted to read a Kaien and Touga fanfic! And I just read a very sexy one:)
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Kaien is Super Uke! XD
NightmareHuntress chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awww... sooo cute! As always, your pairing of these two is perfect!
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
You have just converted me into a togaXkaien fan *r* i am at a loss for words i don't even know what else to say~ wonderful job. I LOVE YOU WRITING STYLE and you XD -
portisHeart chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this incorrigible couple again

when you think of it, Kaien's sniffling, crying and cuddling on Yagari's lap IS very girlish LOL, not only his cooking or aprons - i mean that's not really the superseme attitude, ne? XD

hmm the sight of him sprawled on his desk begging to be taken deeper is totally making me drool waterbucketwise *o*

luckily Zero didn't burst in the office at this moment - that would have given him a couple more interesting things to throw at Kaien's face during their next argument, like "you're a nuisance, a busybody, and a shameless horny slut!" XDD
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
My goodness, I feel flushed and blushed and simply delightful. What a wonderful descriptive story!. You captured the essence of Kaien and Touga's characters so well while adding an extra softness to Touga that I didn't really know was there. I always liked him in the anime and manga and thought he was incredibly handsome with his long black hair and breathlessly blue eye and now you've brought him to life. Thank you so much. You have such an elegant way with words.
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Because I needed something sweet, and because I'm rather sick of canon K/Z pairings, and because Cross' personality fits in most with your style of fluffy romance, and because I love the way you portray Cross, as such a ... heartbreaker. I'd love to see Yagari at Cross' mercy sometime, and a domineering Cross would make for a hilarious, novel and sexy event. I loved the part where they started comparing each other to females, and I would have loved for the ribbing to go on longer, but I guess you just couldnt wait to start on the action! - winks - Thanks for this, Yen!

Cheers, Talking Cockerel
lYmli chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
hello!

aw, it's so sweet! it was if they were married, that's cute, I like the way yagari tried to understand what cross was feeling and the lemon is cool too.

have a wonderful week.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw!

Cute. I could see Cross being all cute and sappy there...
Nineorchids chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very cute and sweet. I had no idea Yagari could be so diplomatic. even though h was honest, he said just the right thing.

I realize I haven't read some of your other stories with this pairing so I'm looking forward to that when I have more time. It's a very cute pairing.
Misanthropic Sycophant chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
X3 Omai..I just loved this! :3 I've been in a mood to read a good YagariCross fic! Thanks for the wonderful story *blush*

You always make Yagari seem...so...cute XD I don't know how you do it, but somehow you mange! *thumbs up*

Speaking of which...I should post the one-shots I have typed up neh? 03o

Good luck on your other stories! Can't wait to read more from you! 3
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw, so sweet and sexy at the same time! I love this pairing :P

Housewife Kaien makes me smile. For a moment, I thought the papers on his desk might be, ahem, ruined or something, but it seems that only the desk was affected.

Your stories make me blush. I love it!

-Storms