Reviews for Making Wave
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
2009...ok
Zomvee chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Its an interesting story, so please continue this story
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Want more!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice.
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Update pleasee!
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Didn't Kabuto a brat, know how to create a false body? cause Narutos a old guy with far to much time on his hands and access to the hokages library. did they ever come back for Obitos body? I read about this idea from a harry potter fic where Harry grows a backbone after being kissed by a dementor.
War Sage chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
update soon
will chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
update please
Iryelb chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
well I enjoyed that even if it stays as a perpetual one-shot
khaoticryu chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
very very sad that you have not continued something that could of been much much much more interesting then half of the other shit some others come up with but since you have not updated this in over a year i will have to live with the fact that a such a great story has been abandoned
Manga154 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
What happens next?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hm...

A good start for sure, but I think you went overboard a little bit in when you aged Naruto. Sure, I can see you saying that the Kyuubi was responsible for his long life but I don't think that that's going to be very logical if you keep as true to canon as you're implying you will. If you're keeping true to Naruto-canon and the new information with the Bijuu as evenly distributed chakra weapons, then you know that the ninja villages are more likely to extract the Kyuubi from Naruto once it became apparent that he was dying or about to die and make a new Jinchuuriki, if only for their own protection from the Kyuubi.

For the story itself, I think it has a lot of potential and it's something I've never quite seen in Naruto-fanon (which is truly saying something these days). There's been a few stories with Naruto (or someone) turning Wave into a Ninja Village (usually a major one for their own benefit in their story), but they're always centered around the general Naruto timeline and not in the past where he can make some truly MAJOR differences. And there are precious few Naruto/Tsunami out there, so I'm really hoping that you can maintain your good karma and momentum into the following chapters.

Now, I'm quite sure that I'm wrong since it's been a while I've looked into the information, but wouldn't Tsunami be a pre-teen at this point in time? She looked to be in her early thirties (maybe late twenties) during her first appearance, minus about 22 years and... Sorry if I'm bringing up a pointless subject, but I just wanna make sure you remain consistent with the timeline.

Please update soon. Until next time...
Vanster X chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very interesting story so far, looking forward to reading more.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I would only thing that the old bridge builder would be fairly young. I don't think his daughter would be old enough to have a husband I think. I can't remember the bridge builder's name so (and I'm too lazy too look it up at the moment)

So Naruto is gonna start up his own village eh? It most likely will remain a minor village as well. Is he going to interupt the uchiha's clan plans?

Or what is he going to do?