Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
Miss-Elusive11 chapter 42 . 4/14
This is such a wonderful read! You are truly talented. I need more! I hope that you are feeling well enough to post an update soon!
Celia003 chapter 42 . 4/9
Hello, my last comment was on an aspect of the story, now just to comment on the whole story, I really thank you on your way on writing, it is smooth and I find it unbelievable how you can create a such complex explanation with the Kirin,... it is really interesting and I can imagine there are a lot of research and thinking to make it all plausible! I am not sur now that I reach the end of chapter 42 that this is the end. I will look in your many many stories if there is the follow up.
Well done for entertaining so many of us on such a long story ! Thank you and take care !
Celia003 chapter 39 . 4/8
I don’t really know what to write because I don’t want to be negative. The story is well written the plot is great and the development of the characters is really interesting.

Know reading at this chapter that accepting having non wanted sex, being raped is an option more acceptable that looking for help (which would be difficult but not impossible) is just difficult to read especially after Me Too movement.

I looked and this story and it’s update were written well before so I understand why it got all this awards. Now I hope that the message that the impossible is acceptable under some circonstances wouldn’t have been a possible path for this story.

Then, it is just my thoughts on this subject, I appreciate the warning of non-con at the beginning of last chapter, not that it seems to evolve to an acceptable situation.

Take care.
herefordramione chapter 42 . 3/25
i feel so betrayed i can’t believe this ended in a cliffhanger!
Pia Bartolini chapter 42 . 3/17
Well this being a cliffhanger has kind of wrecked my afternoon. What a story! I was a little trepidatious with the initial non con aspects and how fast the whole romance developed but you sucked me right into this crazy AU relationship dynamic. I am LOVING the fae and Kirin tie in too, with all the myth is to go with it. It’s super interesting and I desperately want to see the plot resolve.

Dumbledore, and likely Narcissa, manipulating things for the prophecy so much is probably my favorite late breaking story detail. I feel like I can see it through the must but I can’t quite puzzle out how this all resolves yet. I know you’re a prolific writer, but is this one on permanent hiatus? Or did other plot bunnies and real hijack all your writing time and energy for it? This is one of the few WIPs I am genuinely sad to see left untouched, if it’s truly abandoned. There is so much here that is heart breaking, gripping, and downright interesting in how you’ve twisted and played with canon and the characters. It’s been a great read, however gut wrenching the several years of cliffie are :)
amandaleeshultz chapter 42 . 3/10
please update
Jezidca chapter 15 . 2/22
Please continue
Kaebby102 chapter 25 . 2/3
Ugh, this chapter ending my heart! I don’t know what lies ahead, but I am so glad they got this moment! ️️
ventiswaifu chapter 42 . 1/14
this really was an incredible fanfic
Guest chapter 42 . 12/16/2020
Noooooo. How can it end here. There needs to be more I’m dying
Serennos chapter 42 . 12/8/2020
Oh BUM. I only try to read your ‘completed’ stories, so as not to feel like this, GAH! That said, your storyline is fantastic - Draco, Hermione, Theo and the Wizarding world interwoven with the Fae and more. Along with everyone else I hope you finish the story one day, but a huge thank you for the many hours of happy reading. Stay safe.
Ladygnome chapter 42 . 11/26/2020
I know it's been three years since you've updated this, bit look at how much people love it! We all implore you to keep going with it! Also it does state a couple times that this is a complete story, so are you just sitting on the chapters and not posting them? If not you should at leave change it so it doesn't say complete when it's not. PLEASE UPDATE!
Catulla chapter 42 . 11/10/2020
Whaaaaaat? So if she accepts him, then what?
mrslara2112 chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
This is a beautiful story.
jinrimi chapter 42 . 9/19/2020
please please update... it's end in such a cliffhanger.. i want to cry.. please please... it's one of the most beautiful dramione fic... i dont want to pressure you.. but it's beautiful and it's in cliffhanger.. I want to cry.. sorry
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »