Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
Brittany chapter 41 . 10/23
When will the next one be posted?! I just flew through all those chapters this past couple of days and want to read the rest!
qaninkey chapter 41 . 10/22
pls update
jlh5782 chapter 41 . 10/17
OMG this is one of the best stories I have written. I could not read it fast enough. I hope you are doing well and get better. I also hope you continue with this story and post an update soon!
little lily chapter 3 . 10/4
draco still cunning and charming# smart

hermione, admit it please! you have a new challanger
krystal.vanhorn chapter 41 . 9/21
Please post a new chapter soon! I absolutely love this story. Best by far!
Paeng chapter 41 . 9/15
Binge-read this til the wee hours of the morn and I have no regrets. Your story is fantastic and well-paced with a good rounded plot. I love your attention to detail as well as the research you put into this. Your writing evokes emotion and easy to digest as it flows really well. Kudos to you.

Your "Best Hermione" award is well-deserved. Her compassion and willingness to see the best in everyone was evident all throughout, and I appreciate how she wasn't some kind of sex goddess or fiend during her sexual encounters like how she is portrayed in other fics. Hermione has her own insecurities, coupled with her inexperience, so seeing her so sweet and innocent with Draco was refreshing and right for me.

As for the dynamics of her relationship with Draco. God, every encounter leaves me aching, in a good way. I'm also loving her friendship with Teddy, who is fleshed-out and so likable. I wonder how Harry and Ron will take everything though?

Also, I'm amazed that even if you've been writing this for seven years, the story hasn't lost its coherence, if ya get my drift. The transition of one chapter to another is... smooth. For the lack of a better word. I've noticed that some stories' chapters tend to get clunky over time, you see, so I'm really glad everything flows so well here. Although admittedly I thought that chapter where Hermione recounted developments to Ginny seemed redundant and a bit off, but well, maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out how Draco will react to Hermione's big news. :)
IsaPaulaKo chapter 41 . 9/9
Dear wonderful author
I finished reading this story, as well as some of your other WIP (Eros, an affair ...) and I love everything I read so far. You're an incredible writer, and I'm hooked by your stories at the moment I start reading the first words. I'm not sure my English is correct, I'm French, but hopfully you'll understand what I mean. Anyway, I look forward for the next chapters... of everything, actually. I truly love your work, your writing, your imagination and your unbelievably deep culture. I discovered "you" this summer and I'm so glad I deed! I hope to read more and more. True love lasts forever! Get well, stay well, come back soon, hauts les cœurs.
ppaniagua chapter 41 . 9/4
please tell me there is more; truly gifted.
Li22i3 chapter 41 . 9/1
UGH! I'm hooked! What happens next? When will you update? I have to know the end!
Meranna chapter 41 . 8/24
really really really hope this story is finished!
Enraptured with this story...when will there be more!?
henniy chapter 41 . 8/11
Never read the first one but this story is very compelling. Really want to see how it ends so please update soon :)
drakenoboe chapter 41 . 8/7
I know I haven't reviewed yet, but I have been enjoying this story! I love all the surprises you have in there. Keep going!
HogwartsNewsie92 chapter 41 . 8/3
Please tell me you are continuing this...I need to know what happens...this is killing me! This story is amazing! Please update!
PalmettoBlue chapter 3 . 7/26
Oh my...this is interesting! Just love your writing style!
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »