Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
Halp! I can only get 42 chapters? Where do I find the full story?
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 42 . 6/27
this such a great story! the plot is fantastic! i love all of the japanese and gaelic lore mixed into the the wonderful world of J.K. Rowling!
i see you havent updated ( here at least) for over a year, but i’d REALLY LOVE to see how this ends!
you’re such a creative writer!
i hope all is well with your health! i thank you for this story!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 16 . 6/25
ch 16’s song selection “The Reason,” just perfect!
i’m loving this story!
marcellah chapter 42 . 6/24
Please complete the story. Thank you!
AnotherAddicted chapter 42 . 6/14
It's been quite some time since you updated this fic. I've been waiting to read it to the end as I missed the last version you completed. If you have time, please don't forget to update this one.
BellaCoventry chapter 19 . 6/8
Love this so far, and really appreciate he effort you’ve gone to to incorporate Britishisms, but really have to be pendantic because it’s driving me crazy and say that, as a Brit, the only time we’d ever refer to sausages as ‘bangers’ is when we have them with mashed potato i.e. bangers and mash. Any other time we just call them sausages!
Sinoritta chapter 42 . 6/2
Thank you for your hard work! Do you plan to continue this story?
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 42 . 5/17
Oh my GAAAWD! So goooooooood! Where it ends: mind explodes. Simply brilliant. LOVE.
xVisualKeix chapter 42 . 5/15
please please please keep going. I've read this story 5 times already.. hoping more will appear. i absolutely love it.
CrimsonDream11325 chapter 42 . 5/11
Loving this story, but you left us hanging for years! I’m dying for another update! I must know what happens... it can’t just end like that... it can’t! Please update so we can see how the story ends
DevlinTrue chapter 42 . 5/2
I've been obsessed with story for a long time and hope to see an update soon but I keep rereading because I love it so much! Also thought of a song to go with it, Shadows by Red, to me it seemed to match this story!
msprettyreader chapter 42 . 4/15
Why is it just now that I found this little gem? Please don't leave me hanging. I live for this kind of plots! Hmm okay maybe some air to breath and maybe some food. But having both light and dark draco and that ever life-saving goodness of hermione and the slow building of needing to reach the climax of the story is just in one story is just
Vicki chapter 42 . 4/13
Oh my gosh i so hope there is more to this! I am loving it and clinging to every word!
Muted Rainbow chapter 42 . 4/14
Hoping to see another chapter soon! You've alluded to the fact that it's complete, maybe continuing to revise? Either way, I need to know how it ends.
DiagonAli chapter 42 . 4/14
this story has really intrigued me. I've searched over on ao3 and don't see a completed story, so I hope it's one you finish soon. the story felt like it was coming to an end soon, and I'd love to read how it ends. Hopefully you see this review (and FF doesn't continue to glitch!)
1,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »