Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
Christin chapter 42 . 10/5
I’m so hooked on your story! So much detail went into this! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
cdarby1 chapter 42 . 10/5
Please update! Your story is amazing
Catulla chapter 42 . 9/15
Omg this story is soooo amazing and I love it and I can’t wait to see how it ends!
Catulla chapter 34 . 9/14
Lol I love this story so much. I just want to shout at them, though. The Mark is a red herring!
Catulla chapter 29 . 9/13
I don’t get it. Hermione’s so smart. Why hasn’t she noticed something’s wrong with him and asked him about it? Like when he’s obvs standing in front of her and clutching his arm. Or why haven’t they noticed that the ribbon is affecting them? It’s so frustrating, lol. They’re both so brilliant, it’s really not believable that they’d go this long without noticing something, esp since they’re together all the time. I do love the story, just getting frustrated that the problems seem so obvs to the reader, but not to the characters haha.
Pommepoire95 chapter 1 . 9/11
Please update this story!
dramioneluvs22 chapter 42 . 9/10
Oh my! This is by far the most detailed and most engrossing Dramione fanfic i've ever read. I literally read this straight for two days and now i'm at the latest chapter and it's not the end yet. Oh dear, i've check AO3 and its not updated there too. Will u be continue-ing this story? It's too good to stop here... TT
Azalor chapter 42 . 8/30
Ur book rocked my world

That's all I have to say
JLBriggs chapter 42 . 8/23
Hello! Another fantastic Dramione drama! I know in your AN you said this story was already completed and this was just the "updated and revised" version, so would you mind publishing the rest of it!? I need to know how Hermione frees Draco! Please tell me the baby will be ok? I'm dying to know how this ends! If you're not going to update, can you point me in the direction on version 1.0?
BirdsOfAFeather92 chapter 42 . 8/16
Alright... where can I find the end of this. I looked at AO3 and didn’t see it. I HAVE to finish this. I’ve spent like two days straight reading it.
Christine Barney chapter 35 . 8/13
Fantastic incorporation of history and mythology and original creation in this chapter!
Christine Barney chapter 28 . 8/13
"A script written by fate." I thought that was such a beautiful and meaningful phrase. Took my breath away.
Christine Barney chapter 4 . 8/11
I like how you incorporate "real" magical creatures and your author notes are very helpfu!
pinay-of-series chapter 42 . 7/29
I honestly loved the story prior to revision, but I love this version too! I can't wait for the rest! Best of luck to you!
foreverjasperskitten chapter 42 . 7/24
This is one of the best FanFiction stories I’ve ever read. I hope one day you’ll complete it ️
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »