Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
motherofaprophet chapter 12 . 9h
So I Have super high standards when it comes to fan fiction. SUPER HIGH. I usually read a chapter of one, kind of like it, continue for a bit and than give up because it can't hold my attention. But this... Oh my lanta this! What have you done to me you sorceress, you! Are you a wizard because I cannot put this down. My husband came home last night and asked me what I was doing, I said "reading my downfall as a useful human being." Like, seriously.

Reason 1 why I love your writing; you write like a professional. The pronunciation is correct and you know was a fucking adverb is. Nothing turns me off from a story more than sloppy grammar. Thank you for proof reading. You da best.

Reason 2: So far I have seem no gaps in your plot line. Now, I understand that with fan fiction there needs to be a literary license taken from the original story line in order to make it feasible. But you've managed to intertwine just enough of the original story that it's still clearly a Harry Potter based theme. You da man.

Reason 3: best smut ever written. Nuff said. Making me sweat over here. DAAAAMN.

I so appreciate you, yup. SUPER APPRECIATION HERE. thank you! I cannot wait to keep reading, although I dread being done this story. I'll keep commenting when I can't contain my inner fan girl in and assault you with my love. Much love.
Never a Writer chapter 40 . 11/21
Yay! A new update! Thanks! I hope they get this figured out before the baby is born, I don't want Draco to miss spending time with his kid
darknessbetrothed chapter 40 . 11/18
I remember reading this the first time around and it was amazing! I can't believe that the revamp is even better didn't think it was possible!
NovemberDreamin chapter 40 . 11/16
Oh no, I've caught up in the story! I was hoping it was all done Now I'm just going to be here, dying! Hope to see an update soon!
NovemberDreamin chapter 38 . 11/16
Aw sad :( It's weird because evil Malfoy is evil.. but he's not without weakness. Interesting.
NovemberDreamin chapter 36 . 11/16
Dang okay... I don't know how I feel about this whole sodomizing bit... I didn't think it would go that far...
NovemberDreamin chapter 35 . 11/16
I love the lessons we got in this chapter 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 33 . 11/16
I love all the quotes- totally fitting of Slytherin!
NovemberDreamin chapter 28 . 11/15
Ahhh, so the ribbon is important. Hmmmm.
NovemberDreamin chapter 27 . 11/15
Poor Hermione... caught between morals and love!
NovemberDreamin chapter 24 . 11/15
Aw, fluff! I love the fluff! And I love this story in general 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 22 . 11/15
Haha, contraceptive pills! To be taken ten minutes before intimacy? Thats an awkward time frame haha
NovemberDreamin chapter 21 . 11/15
Yes! Finally things get better! I was worried that the dark Malfoy and the red fiery thing were connected and so the red fiery stuff was bad, but now that I know they're not... yay!
NovemberDreamin chapter 19 . 11/15
Aw, I love Ginny. Also, Hermione is a drama queen. But I still like her. Then again, I've never been in love with my best friends mortal enemy, so I guess I can't judge too much...
NovemberDreamin chapter 18 . 11/15
Yassss Hermione, go to detention. Snog Draco. Do it.
1,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »