Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
ArthursSconeAngel chapter 42 . 4/30
Wow what an epic rollercoaster ride! I vaguely remember reading some of this fic years ago when I think it was the first version but then never finished it. I rediscovered this new revised one a couple of Months ago and have fallen in love with it all over again. I hope you haven't forgotten about this as it's not been updated in a while so look forward to where this leads.
samanthaewilt chapter 42 . 4/29
Really upset that it ends here. I assumed this was part one, but part 2 is nowhere to be found.
zeldadragondraco chapter 41 . 4/6
ITS BEEN SO LOOOONNGGGGG
Pls update, I’m dying
sasusaku-4everr chapter 42 . 3/3
love this story soooo much! hope u update soon:)))
LionLadyBee chapter 9 . 3/1
Well at least she now knows that he didn’t rape her but I wonder what he means he’s going to pay for it the rest of his life?
LionLadyBee chapter 8 . 3/1
Damn I bet she looks smoking!
LionLadyBee chapter 7 . 3/1
Hmm girl don’t try and piece it together just move on.
LionLadyBee chapter 6 . 3/1
Oh my sweet child. This whole thing of her forgetting is going to back fire so badly. First off I can’t believe he actually has pulled the same trick on other girls. How messed up is that. But then again he’s got the dark mark. So I’m not surprised. But I mean could he have been lyinG? I guess we will find out.
LionLadyBee chapter 5 . 3/1
Oh goodness. This is one messy mess she’s in. I do wonder what happened to her ribbon, and how she’s going to react to him when she turns around. I was actually waiting to see him in the bathroom.
LionLadyBee chapter 4 . 3/1
Holy shit. What the hell just happened! I’m so confused but at the same time I’m like omg that was so hot!
LionLadyBee chapter 3 . 3/1
Oh my gosh! What is happening! He bought her a gift!
LionLadyBee chapter 2 . 3/1
I’m curious as to what room she’s in and why the chastely put her there. It’s interesting I wonder if malfoy is going to magically appear.
LionLadyBee chapter 1 . 3/1
I’m just now starting this story and so far I like all the detailed back ground info I think the setting up of the story is excellent. I’m curious as to how this is all going to go.
prayingmantis1 chapter 42 . 1/27
I'm not sure how to send a personal message on this app so I'll just leave it here (sorry). First I wanted to let you know that my phone saved your name in my autocorrect from the million times I've looked you up. Second as a reader it's always a little sad when a great story isn't complete but its understandable especially after I read your profile. Third as a nurse I just wanted to make sure you were okay? I'm not sure when it was last updated but I hope your health team was able to get a handle on what ever was going on (as someone with chronic diseases I know the frustration). And fourth Congratulations on the grandchild, again not sure how long it's been since you mentioned that but I hope you have a happy healthy grandchild
-Love, an unimportant fan