Reviews for To Have Loved and Lost
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wow, this was heartbreak. They both made such bad decisions. Jake, marrying R. and Leah with Sam. Jake loved her truly for so long, I would have liked to see them happy. Thanks for writing, this was excellent.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Someone pass me the tissues! This story was so bittersweet, and heartbreaking. It was beautifully written, thank you for sharing it. *sniff*
mazelle chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Girl I re-read this and OMG it broke my heart all over again :'-(

I love it love it LOVE IT! You are AMAZING. Just the way you describe the awrkwardness of being a teen to the complications in life we face as adults. ARGH! I HATE YOU! Okay no I don't but you're so talented bb xoxoxoxoxox
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This story is so intense. I feel the love between Leah & Jacob. It makes me want to cry :'(
Samlanova chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
So heart breaking! I read this three times already, and I still cry. I loved it
Fanfickera chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I don't too often read shorter stories, but you have renewed my faith. This was absolutely amazing and I'm so happy that I've had the chance to read your work. Subbed!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Amazing like everything you write.
risiepookie chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was so heart-breaking! Well done!
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aw...
Bloody Mononoke chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
holy crap that was the best one shot of blackwater ever.

it was amazing.
Maybe Its You chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i am crying rite now. thiss is so saddening. why are jacob and leah married. btw its adorable is jakes POV. its jacobs fault! why is he married to F'N nessie. he shud have known leah wouldnt end up with him if thats the case. i am now a huge fan on ur stories! i love electric and damaged. u need 2 update on damaged!
mazelle chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
OMG loved it! So beautifully written. As much as I'm all for Blackwater love, I actually liked that they didn't end up together because life's a bitch and things rarely do work out the way you want it to. *hi-five* for keeping it real.

And seriously, the wedding at the end was taken straight out of a real life wedding I went to a couple of years ago. I'm pretty observant, if I say so myself, when it comes to body language and I was like something is up with that bride and everyone was getting on my case saying I was just trying to start something but later it was revealed that she had been sleeping with the best man! I was like, I told you bolos! HAHAHAHA!

Okay, a little sidetracked there but seriously I like the flow of your writing. You have an uncanny knack of making me feel what the characters feel, and I'm not a "feelings" type of person which is a testament of your talent *yes*

*looks back at what I wrote* Holy sh!t! Sorry for the long review lol

PS. I voted for you

PSS. I'm not stalking you or anything...honest *looks around nervously* hehehe
thebluestbird chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
WOW... seriously thats all I could say. Your an amazing writer like I said before. I just love your work! Keep writing! This was just amazing! Yes I cried... it was that good. So strong and emotionally. I just LOVE it.
hotandcold chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow. This was great. So full of angst and we don't get the happy ending, but then, Leah never did (and IMO neither did Jake). Ugh. Loved it!
xXHatchiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Beautiful and just so sad! You did an amazing job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »