Reviews for Correcting Mistakes II: Daisy's Choice
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
LOVE THE EPILOGUE OF THE EPILOGUE! Hilarious that Ron became the minister of magic because I could totally see that happening xD. Love your stories and I really hope you keep writing. You have a great gift!
Jabberwocky92 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I LOVE IT! IT'S FANTASTIC!

Best way to spend half an hour. xD

Beautifully written, of course, and a beautiful end. I shed a tear at George having to say goodbye to his little girl. Makes me scared to ever get married. LOL

The end was fantastic. It was what JK should have done! I love how Ron got the job, sounds like something he would do. And it's also something he deserves. People ignore him and treat him like an idiot to many times in stories.

Great job!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Well, i just finished reading this, and i am very sad to see yet another WONDERFUL story of yours go. And due to the shortness in the length of this story and the CRAZY amount of reviews you have been getting from me lately (sorry again) i am only giving one for this story: I think that it was terribly sad that Daisy had to first marry a man who was anything like Rolf Scamandar who- despite his claim of love- i still do not belive was a good father, husband, or person in general. There is no excuse for the things he did to both Luna and Daisy EXPECIALY not to make himself feel better because he was jealous. Sorry, that's just my opinion on the matter. ON the complete other hand i think that i always knew that James would always get Daisy in the end... besides Freddy was a little TOO closely related! As for the epilouge-to the epilouge- I LOL'd a lot when i read about Ron... hahahahaha. that was priceless. But MAN did those childrens names get confusing! On the one hand- why do they all have to be 'somewhat' namesakes? Then again, one of the things that anoys me most for some reason are the very random names that some fanfiction writers give to the kids. ALSO i loved all of the flowered named kids- but poor Dan Delion. LOL. Thanks for the nice addition to one of your best stories!

-Mary
silvereyedwolf chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I love you, I love you, I love you. Ron as Minister of Magic is possibly the best ending to any story ever. You are so funny and I love reading your stories. Can't wait to see what else you have been working on
Avidreadr chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
That was a great ending to a wonderful story.
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
My first chance at a computer in weeks (or is it months, I've lost track...) and I shall call it testament to your abilities that it was to your story that I found myself going to with such excitement. I've missed your stories so much, and the nostalgia that this wonderful beginning to a sequel brings is near to overwhelming. Correcting mistakes was one of the greatest works of fanfiction I've ever seen, and so far its sequel doesn't disappoint. I hope to be able to finish it soon (I now know where my free time is going to be spent though... I am once more hooked.)
Funeral Of A Friend chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Loved it all, but i must say that my favourite part was Ron at the very end! Very funny! xx
benperez31 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
That was great. I liked the ending. I would have loved to read George and Harry ripping a stripe off James for getting Daisy pregnant before getting married. Thanks for telling us what happened after. I think you have one more George/Luna story in progress. Can't wait to read that.
Irelandblue chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
CJ, your stories never disappoint... This is no exception! This was a fantastic fanfic!
yukikyoninuluver chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
A Awesome story! I want them to get together so bad!
missuspadfootnmoony chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Lovely start, though I do hate that Daisy is going through such hardship. She's such an awesome girl. I just fell instantly for her in the first story.

And you answered a lot of us readers' question: Where did Daisy get Sorted? Well, looks like Luna's pocket got a little bit fuller. :D

And this bit got to me:

"But while Freddy had taken her words to heart and moved on...James had never dated, had never even looked around...even though girls seemed to like him quite well.

Deep down, George suspected that James had given his heart to Daisy for life."

Bless his Gryffindor heart. I can't wait to "see" the reunion. This should be good.
yukikyoninuluver chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
AH you are killing me with suspense! I want to see what happens between Daisy and James! I am so excited! Amazing story! Hope this review finds you well!
Dreamer's Denial chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
After reading the first story, i really had my figers crossed that you would write one for Daisy, and lo-and-behold, here it is! Can't wait for more on this!

You're a fantastic writer by the way, just thought i'd let you know that. You're stories are probably a few of the best i've stumbled across on Fanfiction.

Keep it up :)

-DD
twilightFRIENDShip chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is really good! Please update soon!
Avidreadr chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more.