Reviews for New to Earth
Fearlee chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Please please please write more! It's soooooo good! :D
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love this AU, it's so awesome.
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
oh! yaay! another tidbit for the fic I've just fallen in love with! *-*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Wow.

You are so blessed with such a talent.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Oh my gosh, the imagery here of these two precious little boys having sleepovers, and sharing not only the physical light of the flashlight but the light of each other's friendship.

So beautiful.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
So very sad and yet uplifting at the same time.
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
awsome so far :)
lembas7 chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Okay, that is seriously the most adorable thing ever. John so completely out of his depth but still able to manage.

And Castiel and eyelids. *snickers* OMG. SO FUNNY and SO ADORABLE and also, kinda weird, all at the same time. Cuddly!Castiel for the win! :)

Lovely to see an update; thank you!
Zarz chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This is another really great installment of your Rain Falling Down Saga. I love Castiel in this - his protectiveness of the boys is so sweet and caring. Though I think he's misjudged Dean - children often have a far easier time believing and having faith than their parents, in part, I would guess, because they don't feel quite such a need to have everything proved to them before they will accept it. But Castiel can be forgiven; I doubt he had much experience with human children before showing up inside a 10-year-old Jimmy. Regardless, Castiel's love for Jimmy and Dean is so sweet and wonderful, and it's especially great how he tries to show Jimmy that darkness doesn't need to equal fear. Keep up the wonderful work!
trecebo chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Ach, 'tis a loovely way tae start my readin' for th' day. John and Jimmy and eyelids. Loovely eyelids tae be sure...
Psychee chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I adore this AU series.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
yay! you know this *universe* is in my opinion one of your best ideas so far. the whole thing is just splendid!
remerkaba chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Castiel is one of my favorite characters so I love that you feature him in this story so much. You have his character down so well. I am looking forward to them figuring out that Castiel really is an angel. I love how the character is so wise, but almost child like in some ways on the show. You capture that really well here. I'm looking forward to more.
achillies-eel chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Huh. Interesting. I accidentally hit tab/enter before finishing my review, LOL

But really, after reading your fic, I can never find the words to describe the happy squishy feeling I get. I just want to HUG something, you know? Castiel, Dean and Jimmy, mostly. -smooshes-

I wonder why Castiel's wings aren't healing. Is it because he's in Jimmy's body, or because he's back in time and away from God and the angels?

I don't even really get how THAT works. I mean, what would happen if he ran into another angel NOW?

...

Much confusion, I imagine.

Love it, though, always! Gives me such a nice feeling inside. Perfect thing to read before bed.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 9/26/2009