Reviews for A Thousand Words
sGAavidreader chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Great story as I agree with you on how sad the amulet situation was. I wish you would write a story about what happens with Sam and Dean once Dean not long after tosses it away. Sighing just doesn't cover it! am I the only delusional one who still believes Sam rescued it and has it squirreled away to this day?
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Oh, Bobby! I love this, it's very funny! :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Aw! This was very sweet:-) Your Bobby voice was spot on and I love the boys both coming and sitting in the same chair and sighing out the window! I do hope we see the amulet again - it broke my heart when Dean threw it away:-(
angbetheahotmail.com-review chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
no, you weren't alone. I thought it was so sweet the way Dean kept hesitating and then told Cas "don't lose it". Telling an angel of the Lord not to lose something, how very Deanish. Do we know for sure if that thing has any powers as far as Dean is concerned? I know Cas said it would glow hot from being close to the Lord, but did it ever or will it ever actually do anything for Dean? And Dean offering the Impala to Sam, OMG...that was even better than the amulet. Anyway, good story. Interesting idea and I'm glad I read it. Never read any of your other stories, but now will make special effort to do so. Very good, thanks for sharing your talent.
Justme chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great story!.

Poor can't just get up and walk out on the has to send them away.

I wonder how Bobby's new 'situation' is going to play out as the show progresses.

Something tells me that the words 'difficult patient' are not going to do Bobby is one pissed off old grouch right now.(who can blame him).

If only Castiel had told Zachariah to heal the boys AND Bobby in episode one-he wouldn't be in that chair.

And yes it was sad seeing Dean part with the amulet.

Especially after this episode's ending.

Now he has nothing left to remind him of his brother.

Oh well.I don't expect that the boys will be apart for too all-there's strength in numbers so they will be better of together-as a team.

Just as God (and Kripke) intended.
Totally Renegade chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I found it really sad too! It was a really big change, since that's been one of the constants in the series. I could go into a bunch of blah-blah about how it shows the relationship change between the brothers, but I won't because you probably know already. Anyways, great one-shot, as always. You got Bobby down perfectly. Keep it up. -Wolf
Cheryl chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I have a feeling that Bobby will be a bit short-tempered this season, not that I blame him.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i loved this and yes I found Dean giving Cas his amulet very sad
wcfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Of course it was sad. Sam gave it to him and he has never willingly taken it off since. But I love that Dean was so relunctunt to give it to Castiel. I'm guessing it's not just because he felt "naked" without it (although I do know THAT feeling).

But anyway, back to your adorable fic. It was hilarious. Glad to know that the boys' jewelry troubles will get Bobby back to his old self. They should try it on the show. Lol.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
that was good and pure bobby...i love that guy...and yeah i thought it was sad to.. my husband told me to get over and i told him he just didnt understand..(: