Reviews for Do It Alone
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Things did look awfully dark in early season 5.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
uhm, how is it that I have just found you now? I am loving your stuff...LOVING!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Awesome. I think Dean doesn't realize what a huge mistake he made by letting Sam go. Sam has great intentions, but you can't fight this addiction on your own, you need support. And all the demons are still there and won't leave him alone. So I'm scared for Sam and I want to tell Dean to pull his head out of his butt and see the light. So Sam lied to him but he didn't make it any easier on him either. I really loved your take on this. Hugs, Vonnie
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
What a heartbreaking tag for 'Good God, Y'all'. It tore my heart into smithereens to see Sam walk away at the end and I too had hoped Dean wouldn't let his little brother, who is clearly calling for help, go so easily.

Still, I honestly believe this separation will make Dean see how much more worth living his life is with Sammy in it. So I guess, this will lead to something good, although it's very tough on Sam, who is drowning and just won't be given a lifeline to hold on to.

Thanks for writing this sad tag.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was my initial reaction too, to storm all the way up to Canada and slap Kripke in the face. But... D: Anywhoo, love it! Love the emotion!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
'A life without Dean wasn’t really a life.' Okay, so Sam has gotten long before Dean will? At least that's what I assume the show is working its way around to. *sigh*

I'm with you girlfriend! Thanks for sharing :)
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This made me mad as well. I was shocked when Dean just let Sam walk away. Truthfully, when Dean called him Sammy again, I thouht everything was going to be fine. Im starting to hate this show.

Anyway Im getting off track. What you wrote in this fic just shows what Sam was feeling and thinking. For the first time, I think I hate Dean. I really do. And Kripke, the traitor.

It was a great story, you did a good job :)
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hey there,

So, I must say I feel just as angry as you do with Sir Eric Kripke. Last night was devestating...I swear my poor heart just about stopped the min Dean let him go. It's such a shame that our boys have to get this broken before they can be put back together...I guess Kripke and the writers just love billion piece puzzles or something. *sigh*

Great fic though.

gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
You did the best thing you can do when an episode bothers you as a writer- you wrote and the rest of us got to enjoy this wonderful tag! :0)
Ladyhawke67 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I'm with YOU, DS! I wanted to WHACK that man half out of his mind! I have this ridiculous HOPE that he has something in mind that will FIX all of this. How DARE he! What kind of season is it going to BE with Sam and Dean apart! I'm SO not looking forward to it. THANK you for taking the time to write Sam's feelings down. I often read and ENJOY your work SO much, but I'm too lazy to reply to every story I read. I wanted to say I DO enjoy your work, and have actually learned a few things from your writing. Please, keep them coming. And let me know when we're getting a GANG together to hunt down KRIPKE! Best wishes, DS, and as always, outstanding job on the writing! - Stacey Jo