Reviews for All is Fair in Love and Sex?
Hermione's Rage chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
"That despicable, annoying ferret! I absolutely abhor him!" Hermione screamed as she flung her bag unto the couch where her 22-year old step-sister sat. "What is it this time?" the woman lounging on the couch asked flatly without looking away from the book she was reading. Contrary to popular belief that step-siblings hate each other, Hermione and Alana Stafford were best friends. They know each other so well that nobody would mistake them for step-siblings. "Malfoy has strung my last nerve! I applied for prefect back at Hogwarts, he decided that applying for prefect would add to his credentials as a pureblood. I ran for head in my seventh year, he did the same just because he wanted his own common room. I attended university to further my knowledge, he attended just to meet more women and add notches on his wand. I took up medicine so I could help people—magical or not—and he took it up just because it's the only field that pays better—not that he needs it. I applied myself to St. Mungo's so I can learn more of magical medical spells, he applied just because it's near his house," she answered. "Now, I worked hard to get a permanent attending mediwitch and he vied for the same position just to annoy me! I absolutely, positively hate him, Alana!" she ranted after taking a deep breath.
Alana looked up from her book to look at the ranting 24-year old witch. She folded her hands unto her lap over the book she'd been reading as Hermione fumed.

What's it like if Belle (Emma Watson 2017) and Hermione were identical twin sisters?
Hermione's Anger chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Ophelia chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Oh my god! I absolutely love this story and I'm waiting for the next chapter! Do update quickly. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
But isn't Pansy his actual girlfriend? Isn't Hermione the other woman in this case? Shouldn't she be feeling more shame? There's like 3 through lines in your character motivation for Hermione and really there should be one driving force or it gets confusing and the character comes across as hypocritical and erratic. But I do think that the antics that you depict are amusing. Keep at it.
pianomouse chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Great update! It is fun seeing them work out their different pov on relationships and how they should work.
Tired2016 chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Still awaiting more chapters
Karaaaaaa chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
The people need their chapter- it's been almost a month. Like seriously, this is a great story, I like the plot and your grammar. There are a few mistakes from their pasts, such as Malfoy ask Harry to shake his hand in the castle, not the train, but we can live with that. Great story though, I'd like to see it updated in the next week. Thanks!
no chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
omg more please! theyre cute together! usually these stories are post Hogwarts, and malfoy changed. this is different, and it captures Malfoy alott better
Alkeni chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
YAY! I loved this chapter!
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
PLS FINISH THIS STORY! :D It's really good!
Alkeni chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Very nicely done. I love this story
piripipi26 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
I really like your story, somewhat hilarious some jokes that are made to each other, but good level of humor for those first chapters, but not abuse it because they really are not kids.
That's why I think it is right the turn gave this last episode and jokingly talk about things seriously, as the subject of Lucius. It should be shocking that someone at 17 feet
nse in for the first time will regale his favorite sweets.

Maybe friends? Aug more? But please do not give more steps backward with hurtful teasing each other

Waiting for his next update !
thatperfectsomeone chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
Awww yay Draco
Passerby chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
That was great! As usual. I loved your clues. They were good.
CrazyLegs1 chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Super good as always! Keep it coming!