Reviews for The Blackened Heart
The Scarlet Carson chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
this is a really good story but it needs to be continued. why is Ria asking for Hokuto and what does he have to do with Mako attacking Ria and Naruto ? Will Ria and Issa get control over Naruto's power or will he figure out who Ria really is? i would really like to read the rest of the story so please update !
Badass chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Please continue this awesome
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Aw, whyyyy did the story have to stop here!? It was getting really good. This is like stopping a movie halfway, man!
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ria...with a Kyuubi empowered Naruto? The future looks uncertain.
The Scarlet Carson chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
this is a interesting twist on how all the characters first meet. this last chapter just leaves people wanting to know what will happen next. what is hokuto up to and what will ria do to him? will naruto end up changing like ria plans or will he see through her little game and fight back against her?

over all this is a really good story and really needs/ deserves an ending or at least a few more chapters.
don't worry about my name chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Not your best piece of work. I think you could've made the Story MUCH better. There is so many things I don't like I can't really name them all. But before I go, I must ask, do you honestly think Naruto can't beat that vampire girl? To be truthful, I've never watched the show so I wouldn't know, but please speak honestly and answer me
PopthePuff chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
I can't help but imagine this as Akuha Shuzen XD
asuna chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
OH MY GOD!
Could naruto just stay in his vampire form or whatever wherein he turned into a handsome vampire please? With his pair of blue eyes remaining ? Please? I really imagined him being that handsome only with his pair of blue eyes though!
P.S. I won't blame ria if one time in this story she would rape naruto with his handsome vampire form :D
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
If you ever continue this then you need to learn the meaning of long cause the length of these chapters is pathetic.
snoopy.0 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Like this story wish you would continue this.
grimangel163 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Really hope you update this
It's great
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
hope you'll continue someday
Darkth Shadow chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
i hope you continue with this
flame55 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
This is great can't wait for more
Tomon chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Oh, this will be painful after Naruto find out the true Ria personality... Or is there chance of her falling in love? And even if there is this possibility, will it be able to really affect her?
So many possibilities! :-D Keep it up