Reviews for The Blackened Heart
puffdadder chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
YAY! RIA! lol good idea, i was hoping for this when i read the summary.
kyuubis-child chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I just want to ask one question here. Will Ria actually fall for him and care about him or will she just pretend to like him while just using him like some sort of puppet.

But i like it so far.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Looks fun. _

So, I've noticed that sometimes your spell check decides you don't mean what you think you mean. I've seen quite a few "tot eh"s in place of "to the"s, and there have been a few others, but it took me awhile to figure out what exactly "her eyed beam eared" was supposed to be. Although, Ria shooting ear beams from her eyes would be kinda cool. ;)
NamelessBeast chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AH!Its Ria!Run 4 the hills!This is going to be very very god have mercy on him.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
seems realy interesting.
captain deoxys chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hmm Interesting take on the Tempered Heart. But How will we know thats its a blackened haert and much darker than before?
Brian Boru chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh this is going to be ugly!
bobbetter chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Okay this is a very interesting and unique circumstance.. I'm curious as to how this will all pool together.
D-FireX chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
As soon as I saw the summary I knew... Nice going this is going to be a very dark and very interesting pairing I imagine. I'm looking forward to the next update.

PS: You might want to check this chapter again at some point. There were a number of typos involving words being mixed together or too many or too little spacing between the letters.
FFwatchdog chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
ZOMG! lol, i just mentioned this pairing this morning in your other story "the tempered heart". im so glad it will be wrote.

this story is will definatly have some major drama and excitement.
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
you know this Ria seems to me as a mix between Miya and Karasuba from Sekerie and I heart those 2, well this is rather interesting and I already like where this is going.
DiabolicalCalico234 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That's right, Naruto. Put your life in her hands. It's not like she's evil or anything.

Wow, does this story give me chills! I like it! I love it! I want some more of it!

Heh, I rhymed. However, I hope that this won't effect the updates to your Tempered Heart story.
Aaron Leach chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Awesome story update soon.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
just how evil is Naruto going to end up? will he get with Moka?
Never-End66 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh me, oh my that's a very interesting Idea, specially that Naruto is so easy to manipulate with his CURRENT state of mind but I doubt he well be very trusting at the moment.

I'm really expecting a lot of this fic. Oh did you know I was looking forward to Ria meting with Naruto in "The Tempered Heart"

didn't expect there first meting well be in anther fic.
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »