Reviews for Memories of a Circus
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
That was lovely.
magis1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
*gulp* ooookaayyyy... Hm, interesting one. Love the way Gibbs makes the connection and the fact that both children saw marrying each other in the future.
momcat chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I loved it, such a touching story ! I'm beginning the read the sequel now ! Nice writing….
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cirx chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was a real good story. It's sad but real good. :)
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
i found this to be really really heartwarming. i can definitely see how it won it was beautifully written
force42 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
When I got to the part about McGee paling, I expected it to be a revelation of a transplant that saved McGee's life, where Gibbs chose not to know who the recipients were, but McGee did, though he hadn't made the connection.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Aww. This was so sweet. I loved it.
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! :(( So cute and sad! I loved it so much.
SlytherinLove30 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This has to be one of the best NCIS stories out there! Great job!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really, really touching. And kind of bittersweet. Good job.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I read this last week and apparently didn't review for some reason and couldn't find this for the life of me. Great story and it's a good thing Gibbs found the man who saved Kelly then :)
gaddzkemp chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OHMYGOSHNESS! This is soo sweet! AHHHHHH! You. Are. Amazing. *randomness* I made converse that represent my school! I'm happy cuz I wear them all the time. *end randomenss* It's true though. You are sooo freaking awesoem! :) Nut.
Choosing Sarah chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What a captivating story. So very bittersweet. This was just beautiful.
Sammykinz chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This struck me as really, really interesting. The time frame was perfect, but I would have never thought of something like this. Honestly, everything flowed smoothly, and the writing was very impressive. I loved the scene between Gibbs and Tim - I think you really captured the emotions about how that day at the circus had played out. Wonderful work!