Reviews for I Did It, All Of It, For You
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Another great story. You take these little bits and pieces from episodes and you make them into something so much more, and you manage to really capture the characters.
Vie LaRose15 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Wow!This is a very good story. Probably one of the best that I have read. I really look forward to the next chapter. Great job!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Awesome ya continued!lol good chappy.
krissy7490 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
*happy sigh* I like it! So nice to read about Dean and Cas having a heart-to-heart! They need more of those! :)
Sola chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Oh, it's not at all a bad thing that you continued...
LastingDream chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
poor Cas... he needs a hug... I volunteer myself XD

Nice fanfic.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yea! Jumping onto the Tag-Wagon! Fun, ain't it? :) Definitely understand not being able to work on other stuff when you've got something like this eating away at ya!

Beautifully written. Poor Dean. He has to know now how he screwed up with Cas. I can't wait to see how him and Cas meet up again on the show. Personally, I like the way you did it! :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yep i liked it, Cass's words were brutal almost but honest as they must like someone else has already said be tearing poor Dean up inside ontop of loosing Sammy. For wow, that intense up close and personal guilty long stare Castiel gave Dean to put him back in his place was absolutly, pricless! *Woot!C/D*
B chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
wow great fic transition from episode 2 to episode 3!

wish you could write more!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i love, love this, that speech of Cas' really got to me and I want Dean to care about him that much too like in here so I really hope you add more
sg2009 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I like it!
Punky chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Nice analysis of everything Cas said. His words were really powerful and I'm sure they're tearing Dean apart inside. Poor guy, he's got so much on his shoulders *shakes head*
nannon chapter 1 . 9/18/2009