Reviews for Betting on You
Very nice. :)
coolio chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Coolio
Eienvine chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was definitely one of the better Mummy fics I've ever read. Everyone was very IC, the writing was great, and the story was very sweet.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved it. So sweet
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i just watched this movie tonight, and you nailed these characters down perfectly. every line i read i could literally hear them saying it in my head. awesome job :)
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I like this story. :D
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Eeeepz! This made me feel all girly and mushy inside! What's wrong with me? Luv it!
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, cute! Can't wait to read the sequel...
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i very much like this i do.

chin chin!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love these movies with a great passion and it's so refreshing to see someone who can correctly capture the essence of the characters.

You seem to write from Rick's point of view with ease and it definitely suits your style. I hope you continue to write more for the Mummy as you really do it justice. Fantastic work.
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw

this is really cute
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aww that was totally cute great fic, the feelings are nicely expressed, definetly a favourite

xx
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Found this story after reading your latest one and I love this one too! Very fun and yet very touching. I love how Rick admits that he likes Jonathan a little in this story, because in the movies and in most other people's fic, Rick treats Jonathan poorly. This is refreshing and I adore the conversation between Rick and Jon. I bet you'd write a great story on Jon and Evy as children ... maybe Evy telling Rick about their past and remembering things.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us and coming out of semi-retirement. LOL.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my goodness, this was SO good! So sweet! And it was perfectly in character for all of them! I really could see this playing out in front of me! This should've been included in the movie! I loved it so much!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Lovely little one-shot, although the potential is there if you wanted to extend it to show their courtship because you've set it nicely. Jonathan is wonderful - I'm starting to love him more than Rick and Ardeth!