Reviews for Little Big Man
FranArian chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
That was quite the adventure. Extremely well written. :)
SuziH-J chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Great story
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I really like these ones where Ianto is little. This shopping trip could get ugly though!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
Excellent story.
jkl88 chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
A perfect ending as revenge can be sweet.
jkl88 chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
The Bridal Shop was a clever solution and I bet Ianto did look scrumptious.
jkl88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Poor Ianto and a happy Gwen go clothes shopping while Jack snoops...love it!
Anomaly chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
WOW. JUST... WOW. This was a brilliant idea for a story. I love the ending. That'll REALLY tick him off. :D
BelladonasMom chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed that! Worthy of being a favorite. And Herbert...that's hysterical.
Alex chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, I was surprised though truthfully I didn't think I would. It turned out great though!
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Great story! Lots of funny moments. Jack is a pillock and nobody knows that better than ianto!
badly-knitted chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Yay! Mini Ianto saves the day, full-sized Ianto reaps the rewards, and John Hart gets Jack and Ianto''s relationship rubbed in his face! Always love a happy ending!
badly-knitted chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Ianto to the rescue! Just because he's a fair bit shorter than usual doesn't make him any less Ianto-ish. He's intelligent, capable, good at research and planning, and handily in compact form at present. Fear not, Torchwood team, your miniature hero will save you!
badly-knitted chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Poor Ianto! I seem to be saying that a lot. He just wants his life back the way it was, which is understandable. 24 more hours must seem like an eternity; Ianto's such an independent man, and nowhe keeps needing help to do things that would normally be so routine he wouldn't even have to think about them. I really hope the effects wear off sooner than expected!
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Poor Ianto! It was bad enough going down the smelly drain in the first place, knowing he didn't have to go far and that he'd soon be pulled out again, but Owen refusing to give up the controls has left him in a far worse situation.

I wonder what he found when he stepped out the hole... And what problem Tosh is talking about. Guess I'd better read on!