Reviews for Little Big Man
Anomaly chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
WOW. JUST... WOW. This was a brilliant idea for a story. I love the ending. That'll REALLY tick him off. :D
BelladonasMom chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed that! Worthy of being a favorite. And Herbert...that's hysterical.
Alex chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, I was surprised though truthfully I didn't think I would. It turned out great though!
sandysan2013 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Great story! Lots of funny moments. Jack is a pillock and nobody knows that better than ianto!
badly-knitted chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Yay! Mini Ianto saves the day, full-sized Ianto reaps the rewards, and John Hart gets Jack and Ianto''s relationship rubbed in his face! Always love a happy ending!
badly-knitted chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Ianto to the rescue! Just because he's a fair bit shorter than usual doesn't make him any less Ianto-ish. He's intelligent, capable, good at research and planning, and handily in compact form at present. Fear not, Torchwood team, your miniature hero will save you!
badly-knitted chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Poor Ianto! I seem to be saying that a lot. He just wants his life back the way it was, which is understandable. 24 more hours must seem like an eternity; Ianto's such an independent man, and nowhe keeps needing help to do things that would normally be so routine he wouldn't even have to think about them. I really hope the effects wear off sooner than expected!
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Poor Ianto! It was bad enough going down the smelly drain in the first place, knowing he didn't have to go far and that he'd soon be pulled out again, but Owen refusing to give up the controls has left him in a far worse situation.

I wonder what he found when he stepped out the hole... And what problem Tosh is talking about. Guess I'd better read on!
badly-knitted chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Oh foolish me - I'm always saying one should never underestimate Ianto Jones, then I went and did just that. Of course Ianto could still intimidate Gwen enough to get what he wanted instead of Gwen's idea of 'appropriate clothing'.

At least Tosh is allowing him to retain his dignity, and Jack is mostly behaving normally. Owen's bad-tempered anyway, so no change there!

I can definitely believe that Hart would do something like this. His jealousy towards Ianto wouldn't be at all surprising. The result is far from funny though, at least from Ianto's point of view. It's humiliating to be treated like a child by Gwen, and he can't do his job properly. I really hope Ianto ages back to his normal self again soon. If I were him, I'd put Gwen on decaf! She just doesn't think.
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh lord! I feel sorry for Ianto! Bad enough that he's his adult self in a kid-sized body, but God knows what kinds of clothes Gwen will be wanting to buy for him. They won't be anything Ianto would pick for himself, that's for sure. With Jack, Ianto would have had a fair chance at getting something he'd be comfortable wearing, but Gwen is so oblivious to other people's feelings (despite the way she had a go at Owen earlier) that she'll buy what SHE likes without a thought for the person who'll have to wear them. Ianto is doomed. He only LOOKS like a child, but he's right, everyone will keep treating him like a child while he's dressed like one.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You know, I've read this before & even saved it to my personal Archives, but I still love it! I find Ianto-the-child to be so adorable and maybe even more adult than Ianto-the-man!
Janto4eva chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Brilliant! :)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
This is abso-bloody-lutely brilliant! It's far and away the very best of the 'child-of-Torchwood' stories I've ever read - usually the kid's just a cute joke butt, but your Ianto was just wonderful! 'A Pillock' - best line in the story! This is going into my private Archives to be read again and again! Thank you so much for sharing this!
LilFerret79 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
LMFAO. I adored this fic.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
nice short story and long chapters! I thought Ianto was ten, not four? (shrugs) Oh well... it was still good. Do more!