Reviews for Independence Day: New Arrival
Here we go chapter 1 . 2/19
What we have here is a troll fic. It's mere existence is only to aggravate others into leaving sour reviews which the author takes delight in your saltiness.
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Your existence is crime against humanity. Go kill yourelf.
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
What the heck did I just read?
Chris7221 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Obvious troll fic is obvious. So, let's review from a troll fic perspective.

It's not very good. The grammar is actually pretty good, the spelling is terrible. Whether that's a bad thing or not depends on what type of humour you're going for. However, the story itself is just random, not funny, and barely related to either universe.

Fails even as a troll fic.
Go4thegold chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lame
shorty rossi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
your stories r not good, grammer mistakes... it's just awful!
Mrs. Lecter chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It's ALIEN not ALLEN. You think Tim the Tool Man Taylor is in space killing people? No I take that back I don't want to put any more stupid ideas in your little brain.

And another thing, why would "Will Smith" have sex with a woman he just met and why didn't his wife mind?
Warhawk Talon chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is an insult to both of these stories. If this is the normal quality of your writing you should be removed from the site.
okid chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
you could be the most retarded person ive ever met in fact you cant be classified as a person your so stupid
eeeek chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow not a very good husband if he has sex with a girl he just met and who would go up to there husband and say guess what i'm having a baby
Jayovac chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Thank you.
Mickey McFinnigan DDS chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
An epic display of prose, Prosser. Your commentary of post-post-modern allen-invasion and black culture is truly unsurpassed.