Reviews for The Good Looking Loony Toons Vampire Guy
deltagirl74 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I really wish you would finish this story
justcallmeEmma chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
! YOU CAN'T STOP NOW! PLEASE I BEG TO YOUR HUMANITY.
Ella Lea chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Moreeeeee!
lalalove-Rae chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I was just rec'd this series about 4 hours ago and dropped EVERYTHING to read. I love it. The humor, the mythology, the relationships, all of it. This has just become one of my favorite stories and I am dying to know what happens next. I beg you to continue. I am on my knees pleading for your muse to return to you so that you can continue. I need to know how J&A work things out. I need to know how E&B handle the new baby. I want more of Emmett's hilarity and Rose's bitching. It's 3:30 am, so I'm not very eloquent, but please?

And if you honestly can't, I think I might be able to go on. I did have a fantastic time reading. I think I cried from laughing so hard. I flailed at some of my favorite parts too. This is an incredible series and I'm about to go read the extras.

xoxo, Rae
KamariaAelfgar09 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Oh my god! So many cliffhangers! It's killing me! His grand nephew? A mortal? Update please!
enahr chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
YES! Bring it!
enahr chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Wohoo! Rob Pattinson! I was right! Hehe.. I didnt expect the 'great grand nephew' bit though.
enahr chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Hm.. Who would I sleep with if Edward was unattainable?

RPattz!
andthesunisgone chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
YES! I early cried when I saw you were on hiatus! Please?
andthesunisgone chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Robert Pattinson? REALLY?

I'm having serious trouble holding back the laughter that stems from that little bit of brilliance.
Marti1013 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
LOL Finally a chapter I hadn't already reviewed!

Sorry to hear about the muse abandonment. Honestly they should be sued or something when they do that crap, ya know?

Well I hope she returns soon enough because this and Eddie's Little Secret were awesome.

:-)

marti
Jlx2004 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Omg, this is amazing! Omg omg omg omg omg omg!

Wish we could have seen a bit more Edward and Alice action, they're so darn cute together! :-) Can't wait for the next chapter! You're are a true writing legend on this site from here on out! I can never find many good Alice and Jasper stories and they along with Rosalie and Emmett are my favourate couple to read about! Epp! You're the best! Jx
obsessedwithedwardandbella chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I really want to know how this story going to end. This is really weird story but also very funny. pl keep write morrre chapters.
BellaDonna Reed chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Definitely, Definitely interested in how all this ends! This is one of the most engaging fic series I've read in a while. More PLease!
Marti1013 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
RE Chapter 7 YES, I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! Stupid site won't let you review a chapter more than once. ugh.

Patiently (mostly)waiting for an update.

Marti :-)