Reviews for Avenging the Fallen Angel
katiemcullen chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I really loved this! It was amazing! SO. FREAKIN. GOOD. I love dark stories. They're so emotionally tangled and deep. This one is no exception! And Rosalie is so misunderstood ;) I'm a revenge whore too, that may be why I really like it. Rosalie and revenge mixed together equals perfection. Her relationship with Edward is pretty cool too, especially because he could figure things out that Rosalie couldn't. It was well worth it!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Ok, I know I told you this already, but I figd. I’d do a review too. I’m obviously biased and heart you and your writing hard core, but this is my fav. Rose ever. I love how you portrayed her thoughts and emotions. Her actions are brilliantly executed. I love her relationship w. Edward. It’s so spot on. (you were in bar? Lol) I also loved how wickedly brilliant you wrote her taunting/stalking of her victims before killing them, it was so perfect. And the ending when she offers herself in sacrifice was just beautiful. Love the last sentence!
mischiefmaker1 AKA JW chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOVE this! Rosalie's story is one that not many people delve into and it's just raw and terrific! Love ya, sweets!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
BWAHAHAH EVILNESS AHOY HOY! Freaking awesome bb. I told you you could do dark! You can do ANYTHING when you set your mind to it!
shelbron chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was incredible and compelling. Extremely well written.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I really enjoyed the banter between Rose and Edward in this. You can see how they begin to develop their relationship here. How similar they both really are, when it comes right down to the heart of their motives.

Loved the whole fallen angel image you wove through here, and the heartbreak of Rose choosing to go after Royce in a wedding gown.

Really liked the symbolism of her engagement ring being the device that brings her closer to her killer.

That final paragraph - divine!
beautythestars chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great Story. Loved every second of it. "All the kings horses and all the king's men..." GREAT line. It was very Rosalie. You tuned into her character beautifully. I have yet to read anything of yours that I haven't loved!
ivoricity chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow ... that is the most beautiful Rosalie story I have EVER read in my life ... your dipiction of her was spot on! I had to remind myself over and over that this wasn't part of the Saga. Hell, not like Stephanie could do a better job anyway! Just this peice was better than twilight!

Im glad I read this. It was SO worth the time! Outstanding job! This is really beautiful!

Moon
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
this was wonderful! i really enjoyed reading it!
bemylullaby chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I wanna be the first person to review!

:D

I'll tell you time and time again darlin' that this was AMAZING! I loved Rosalie's back story and the way you chose to tell it was pure genius! From the relationship she carried with Edward, to her careful planning, to the wedding dress, and the top secret agent diamond window cutting...genius I tell you! Not to mention that last line..

Love it..as well the rest of the world..bwhahaha!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2